3.23 Insatiable

Lilith is in Scott's kitchen drinking a glass of water. "Lilith?" Stiles asks behind her.

She freezes a little before she puts it down. "What is it?" she asks.

"Are you angry?" he asks.

She sighs before she turns to him, he walks over to her. "Because if you are, you need to tell me," he says.

"I'm not angry," she says as she looks at him.

"So, what is wrong?" he asks.

"My daughter was kidnapped. I lost my baby. My boyfriend cheated while i was healing from being poisoned. I don't know, Stiles. You tell me," she scoffs.

"I didn't cheat," he says while he walks towards her.

"Then why did he say you did?" she asks.

Stiles looks down as he clears his throat. "Stiles?" she asks.

"I thought about it," he says not looking at her.

Lilith's eyes fill with tears, she looks at him with shock. The pain of everything gets worse at that moment. "I'm done. We are done," she chokes out before she walks out of the house.

He runs after her while she starts her truck. "Lilith! Wait! Please! Lilith!" he screams but she ignores him as she drives off.

She goes to Allison's where she vents for an hour before she sits down next Allison who is making her own silver molds as a graduantion.

The two just sit in silence until Lilith starts laughing. "What?" Allison asks.

"Well, here, i am. Sitting with my sisters best friend who is the ex of my best friend. When my sister was taken," Lilith chuckles.

Allison chuckles before she looks at the arrowhead. "What is it?" Lilith asks.

"I'm missing something," Allison frowns.

The phone rings and Allison picks up before she looks at Lilith shocked. "Lets go," Lilith says grabbing her coat.

Allison grabs her weapons before they go to the truck of Lilith. "You're worried," Allison says.

"It's my kid and my sister. Of course i am," Lilith sighs.

"If you ask me, i think you are doing great. You are barely 17. You do so much. I'm drowning in school alone. Let alone raise a child on your own, have a job, deal with the supernatural and get good grades," Allison says.

Lilith chuckles as she continues driving, she never realized how much she needed a girlfriend. A girl to just talk to, she smiles until they reach oak creek and she gets out as Kira arrives there.

She looks at the baby blue jeep that arrives, Stiles, Scott and Isaac get out. Stiles looks at her and she nods at him. Everybody looks at their Alpha.

"We've done this before guys. A couple of weeks ago, we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember? That was a total stranger, this is Lydia and Willow," Scott says.

"I'm here to save my best friend," Allison says.

"I'm here to save mine," Scott says looking at Stiles.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework," Isaac says before they go inside.

Lilith walks with Allison, Isaac and Kira to the fight. Leaving the saving of her daughter and sister in the hands of her Alpha and her ex.

It doesn't take long before she is fighting the Oni. The only problem is, no matter how hard they fight, they can't kill them.

She ends up back to back with Allison, Allison is shooting her arrows and Lilith fights of any Oni that tries to attack her. There are two Oni, Isaac is about to die, Allison is on her last arrow, Lilith is also on her last energy.

Lilith has a big cut on her back, a gash in her lower arms from stopping a sword. Allison shoots her last arrow and hits the Oni that is about to kill Isaac.

The Oni goes up in a black smoke while Allison and Lilith smile at each other. Lilith gets shoved out of the way and a slash is heard as a sword pierces Allison's stomach.

Lilith looks up as she hears the scream of her twin. Lydia screams the name of her best friend.