2.7 Restraint

Lilith is walking to the lockerroom to talk to coach to see if she can miss the upcoming game because she can't find anyone to babysit her daughter.

But as she walks into the hallway, Stiles is talking to Erica. She stops to take out her phone while she listens in at Erica confessing that she used to have a huge crush on him.

The door however flies open and Scott is laying on the floor before Jackson gets out. Erica, Stiles and also Lilith jump in action. Erica and Lilith holding Jackson back while Stiles helps Scott up.

Lilith stands next Stiles who glances at her before they all get detention. Lilith quickly rushes after Harris, as she has to pick Willow up from the nursery immediately after school.

"Sir! Mr. Harris! Can i...Can i speak to you?" she asks stopping him in the hallway.

She stops in front of him and clears her throat. "I can't make it to detention, i have to pick up my..." she sees Stiles watching them from the lockers, "I just can't make it, sir," she says with a sigh.

"Miss. Martin, if you think that you can get out of everything school related because of a decision you made at 15. You have another thing coming, because that is most definitely not how life works," he says.

Stiles has now walked away giving Lilith the freedom to speak about her daughter. "Sir, respectfully. I know how it all works, i know that i can't always get away from things because of my daughter. But i will always be a mother first, my child is my first responsebility because i made a decision at 14! And i most definitely do not regret a single thing! So...Sir. Mr. Harris. I can not be in your detention and we will have to reschedule!" she shouts before she walks away from him.

Somehow, Lilith still ends up in detention with the others. She sighs as she walks to a table and sits down. After an hour, Mr Harris leaves the teens to put away the books.

She is putting away books until she suddenly hears a lot of crashing above her and she is cut in the neck. She reaches back before she collapses on the floor. She is completely paralyzed from the neck down.

Stiles runs over to her before he checks on her. "Are you okay?" he asks with a worried face.

"What's happening?" she asks trying to move.

"You're paralyzed," he says before Scott calls out for him.

She gets taken by the ambulance and is in the hospital the whole night. Around midnight, Stiles knocks on her door and walks in.

She looks at him with a frown while he stops next her bed. "Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yes, are you? You look really pale," she says inspecting his face.

He nods before she moves her legs so he can sit down on the bed. "They keeping you for observations tonight?" he asks.

She just sighs while she nods. "Lilith...I know you asked us not to talk to you in your letter. But i have to know, why did you leave without saying anything to me? Was it because of the thing i said the night before?" he asks not looking at her.

"It's complicated, Stiles," she sighs looking at him.

"Just tell me what happened? We had plans. We were supposed to go on dates. Why did you leave? And why did you come back?" Stiles yells getting up and turning to her.

She looks down at her hands while he just looks at her. "Please! I need to know! I...I fucking fell in love with you! I was willing to lose Scott as my best friend to be with you!" he yells while she still doesn't look up or say anything.

There is a long silence until Lilith speaks up again. "It's complicated," she whispers.

"Goddamn it, Lilith!" he yells before he storms out of the hospital room leaving her alone.

Lilith lays back and looks up before letting out a sob as her hands go on her eyes. "Stiles will be okay. And so will you," Lydia says as she walks in with Willow on her hip.

Lilith smiles as she takes her daughter and hugs her hard. "Thank you, Lyds," she smiles holding Lydia's hand.

"That's what little sisters are for, right?" she smiles as she winks at her twin sister.