2.3 Ice pick

"Stilinski! Lilith! The wall!" coach shouts making Lilith sigh when Stiles looks at her excitedly.

As they're climbing the wall, Stiles looks at her. "So, we haven't really talked since you got back," he says with a smile.

"Yes, exactly how I wanted it, remember?" She asks before reaching the top and jumping down.

Later on, she sits in the cafeteria and looks up when Erica walks in. She looks up as Stiles and Scott run after her making her also get up. She watches the two look at a man in a black car that drives off with the upgraded Erica.

They turn around making eye contact with her. "I wonder, why are you two so interested in a girl that has epilepsy and suddenly turned hot?" She asks with a frown as she leans on the door.

"None of your goddamn business," stiles says angry as he walks past her.

"Just...don't worry about it, okay? You shouldn't get involved," Scott says with a sigh.

"What if I want to get involved?" She asks.

He chuckles shaking his head. "No, you don't," he says before he walks away.

The next day, Lilith stays out of the way from Scott and stiles. She still listens in on them during school, but doesn't get involved.

At home, she does the same thing she always does. She takes her daughter to bed, reading out of the book she always reads out of. She does her homework before she goes to bed.