5.2 Parasomnia

"Okay...you listen to your dad. And grandpa. And please don't eat anything that your dad cooks. Or grandpa...Just...be a big girl and remember that i love you..." Lilith says while she takes off Willow's denim jacket.

"Mama...I know how it goes. I am a big girl and you don't have to worry about me," Willow says before she kisses her mom and runs into the room.

Lilith stops her truck in front of the school. Stiles hands her a cup of coffee, she smiles as she takes it. "I have her bag in the back of the truck," she smiles.

"Was she excited for her first day of the year?" He asks as they start walking to class.

Lilith nods as she swallows. "She's going to tell everybody about her big Paris birthday party. She was up at 7 on the dot," she smiles.

"It's good she at least slept," he smiles.

"Yeah, as a three year old should," she says while they walk into the school.

After school, she walks to her truck and hands him her bag. "I have my first shift in half a year at the dinner. See you tomorrow. Give her a goodnight kiss for me," she says as she opens her door.

"Do i get a goodnight kiss?" He asks.

"Sure, but should i give you that before or after?" She asks with a frown.

"After what?" He asks confused.

She smiles as she puts her key in her car. "After i break your nose, of course," she says before she winks and closes her door.

Lilith gets in her car after work and closes her door. She sits in it for a while before she starts it with a sigh. She calls Stiles to ask about her daughter.

"Hi, you done?" He asks.

She nods, even though he can't see it. "Yeah, definitely did not miss that," she chuckles as she drives towards her house.

"I miss you," he whispers.

She sighs as she thinks for a moment. "I...Goodnight, Stiles," she says before she hangs up quickly.