3.5 Frayed

Lilith is sitting next Isaac looking at her phone, she anxiously bites her nail while she glances at Scott. "Stop it," Isaac says making her look at him only to see that he is holding Boyd's shoulder.

"Boyd, don't do anything you will regret," she whispers sitting next him.

"We're all thinking about it," he says.

Isaac sighs as he looks at Lilith. "Fine, we'll all stop thinking about it," he mumbles.

Lilith looks at Isaac before she sits back down next him and closes her eyes.

Lilith is standing next Derek, he had asked her for help and she had agreed. Scott runned into the loft, she looked up at him, before looking at Derek.

They were already planning to go after the Alpha pack, she was there to help plan the attack. Scott wanted to go for a tactic that wouldn't kill anyone.

The bus stops and Lilith almost shoots forward, but Isaac puts his arm out and holds her up. "You okay?" he asks shocked.

She nods as she catches her breath and looks at him. "Thank you," she smiles softly before she looks away from him.

Lilith got home that night, she looked at Isaac who was playing with her daughter. "Did you help in the way Derek wanted?" he asked not looking up.

Lilith nodded as she sat down in front of him and behind Willow. The second Willow saw her mom, she jumped into her arms making Isaac and Lilith laugh.

"Mama, look. We read," Willow had said as she held a book in front of her moms face.

Scott walks up to Boyd and grabs his arm, sitting on the bench next Boyd. Lilith looks up at her friend who looks pale and sweaty. "Let go," Boyd says.

Lilith looks at Stiles who is also looking at them. "You got a plan? Tell me your brillian plan and i'll let go. What are you gonna do? Kill him right here? And then what? What are you gonna do after that?" Scott asks Boyd.

"I don't care," Boyd states while Isaac grabs Boyd's shoulders as he tries to still trying to go for Ethan.

"I do," Scott says.

"Whoa, whoa. You still bleeding?" Lilith asks worried as she moves the jacket from Scott.

"I'm fine. Give me a chance to figure something out. Something that doesn't have to end with someone else dying," Scott says as both boys look at the wound on his left waist.

Scott gets up after getting the 'okay' from the other teens. Lilith closes her eyes again. She wakes up first by the whistling of coach before the gagging and vomiting of Jared. She gets up, quickly getting of the bus as it stops by the rest stop.

She sits down with Isaac and Boyd, she is staring ahead of her, looking at Ethan. She thinks back at the night before.

Lilith wasn't supposed to be there, but she had always been stuboorn. During the fight, after Isaac had long left the house and Willow was long in bed. She had gone to Lydia's room, where she had been pasing for close to an hour.

"Just go. Go after him, i'll look after Willow," Lydia had said.

Lilith had only looked at her younger twin sister before she had walked out of the room. She had left the house and gone to the warehouse.

Allison stood outside and she waited for Lilith. The two teen girls walked inside where they fired arrows and bullets. Lilith shooting the Alpha's in non lethal places. Allison blinding them with the arrows that made flashes on hit.

Lilith looked at Isaac, a smile on his part. He was happy to see her, the smile was so simple and so pure, the blood in her face boiled. That's when it happened, Scott and Ennis running into each other. Scott's eyes...

Lilith went to Deaton straight afterwards, she banged on his door until he opened the door. "A true Alpha! That's why Deucalion wants Scott! He is going to be the first in years! And it's special!" she ranted the whole night to Deaton who confirmed all her suspiscions.

After Isaac had beaten up Ethan and Scott had stopped him, to everyone's shock. The teens all get back on the bus, Lilith sits next Isaac again. "Your hand okay?" she asks while he stretches it.

Isaac just nods as he looks at it. "I'll heal," he mumbles before looking at her and then out the window.