3.1 Tattoo

Lilith picks Willow up and puts her down on the ground. "Mama, i don't want to go!" she protests while she walks to the nursery.

"Maybe, just maybe, mama has to go to school. To give you a good life and get a lot of money," Lilith says with a smile.

Lilith brings her daughter inside before she goes to school. Stiles is waiting for her outside and smiles as she parks her green truck. "Morning," he greeds her with coffee.

"How's your head?" she asks with a smile.

"Really? He had to tell you. I just saw the needle...and...blah!" he shakes his head to get rid off the image.

She chuckles as the two walk into the school. "First class of the year...English," he smiles holding the door open for her.

Lilith sits down next him while Lydia sits down in front of her after a short smile and nod to her older twin sister.

Suddenly all the phones start ringing and Lilith picks hers up. "'The offering was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the world flowed somder under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness.' This is the last line to the first book you are going to read. It is also the last text you will recieve in this class. Phones off everyone," the new teacher says before she starts her class and writes her name on the board.

During the class, Lilith is quiet while she does the assignement.

"Lilith, what happened to your hand?" Stiles asks looking at her.

"Lydia's dog bit me," she whispers going back to her assignment.

"Her dog?" Stiles asks.

"No, my designer handbag. Shut up, idiot," Lydia says before she turns back around to her assignment.

"Has it ever bitten you before? Anyone in the house?" Stiles asks.

Lilith shakes her head before looking back down as the same guild over takes her again. "Okay. What if it's the same thing as that deer with Lydia and Allison? You know, how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?" Stiles asks ignoring that Lydia told him to shut up.

"Stiles, it was a deer and a dog. What is that thing you always say about three's? Once, twice..." before Lilith can finish, a bird flies into the window and kills itself.

Stiles and Lilith sit up and watch as ravens start flying into the windows until they break. Stiles pushes Lilith's desk to the side and throws himself over her while Lilith looks at her twin. Allison throws herself over Lydia to protect her.

The birds all die and some fly away, but they don't stop frantically flying even when the class is over. Stiles helps Lilith up, who immediately runs to her sister.

School gets canceled for the rest of the day, Stiles and Lilith walk out. "See you after i have talked with Scott?" Stiles asks.

Lilith shakes her head. "Can't. I have to work," she says before getting in her truck.