2. 11 Battlefield

Lilith walks into the vet where Scott works, Deaton walks to the front before opens the counter to let her in. "I have been waiting for you," he says with a smile.

"Of course you have," she sighs walking past him.

Scott looks up with raised eyebrows at his old best friend. "What are you doing here?" he asks while she puts her bag down.

"She's here to help. I trust her," Deaton says while walking in behind her.

She looks at Deaton and then at Scott. "You haven't told him about me, have you?" she asks pushing her lips together and raising her eyebrows.

"I thought showing him would be the best. He would never believe me if he wouldn't see it first," he says with a shrug.

"So...what? You want me to show him? How do you show knowledge of the supernatural?" she scoffs rolling her eyes.

Deaton shrugs while he walks past her and takes out a book. "Why does it matter? Why would we need her help?" Scott asks.

"Because before Lilith was my student, she is special. She knows things nobody else knows. Things that sometimes, even i don't know. She is a..." Deaton says with a really big smile.

"Okay, enough with the praising. What do you need help with?" she asks.

"I don't, i just wanted to introduce you to each other. You two need to really trust each other from now on," he says looking at the two.

Lilith rolls her eyes as she looks at Scott. "No. No way in hell that i am going to work with her," he says before he starts grabbing his bag.

"Why not?" Deaton asks.

"Because she left me and Stiles. Stiles was in love with her and she left the day after he told her. They had been going behind my back since they were 14. I got over that, but she left us! And i can't get over that," he says before he walks out of the vet.

Lilith lets out a breath before she looks at Deaton. "Did that go like you planned?" she asks.

"Shut up," he sighs rolling his eyes with a smile.

Lilith is sat on the bench wearing her lacrosse outfit. She is staring ahead of her while holding her stick. Stiles is talking with Scott while occasionally glancing at her.

She gets on the field when coach blows his whistle and waits until the game starts. She watches Stiles get completely run down while they lose the game. The game goes terrible until Isaac gets on the field.

She watches him run people down, making other teamplayers get on the field until Jackson runs Isaac down. Scott gets put in the game and Lilith sees Gerard walk away from the game.

She looks at Scott who looks at her, she walks away from the field and goes to her car. "You have a gun?" he asks as they walk into the school together.

"I don't have claws or fangs. But i am really damn good with a gun," she smiles.

The two help Isaac until all the hunters are on the floor passed out. She looks at the two werewolves while putting her gun down. "Where is he?" Scott asks her.

She shakes her head while walking to Isaac. Lilith returns to the field just in time to see Stiles make his last goal. She lets out a scream while she claps her hands.

The two make eyecontact while she keeps on clapping and cheering. Suddenly the lights go out and someone lets out a scream. Chaos erupts as everyone starts screaming and running.

Lilith looks around her for Lydia before she spots the red hair. "Lydia! Lydia!" she yells before she grabs her younger twin by the arm.

"What's happening? Where is Jackson?" she asks before the lights go on and they spot the lacrosse team standing around body.

Lydia starts helping Melissa while Lilith looks around her for Stiles. "Where is Stiles?" she asks his dad who also looks around.

"Stiles! Stiles!" she yells as she walks out of the crowd.