3.18 Riddled

Lilith looks at Stiles as he sits on the hospital bed. She is still pale, she has been losing weight, her face looks incredibly tired as her eyes have fallen in.

"She looks terrible," Stiles mumbles as he looks at Scott.

"Yeah, i didn't have a choice. She wanted to come, you know how she can get," Scott sighs.

Stiles nods with a smile before looking at her for a few seconds. "Scott...if i die, take care of them. You have to take care of my family. My dad, Lilith, Willow. You have to promise me that you will take care of them," Stiles almost begs with tears in his eyes.

"I will, but you are going to be fine. You will be fine. I will make sure that you...and your family will be fine," Scott says before he hugs Stiles and walks out of the room.

"I haven't told him yet. Should i tell him?" Lilith asks with tears in her eyes.

"Do you want to tell him?" Scott asks looking at her.

"I do, i want nothing else," she breaths out as a few tears start falling.

Scott looks at Stiles. "Then tell him," he says making her nod before she walks into the room.

"Hey," she smiles softly.

"Hey," he breathes out as he puts his hands on her hips.

She hugs him before she just stares at him. "What's on your mind?" he asks with a frown.

"I'm pregnant," she whispers.

"What?" he asks while the tears starts rolling down her eyes.

"I'm pregnant," she says louder this time.

"I-i heard you...it's just...are you sure?" he asks.

She digs in the pocket of her jacket. "Melissa did an ultrasound 3 weeks before i got sick. I'm 3 months along," she says handing him some pictures.

"I-I...i don't know what to say," he stammers before taking a deep breath.

She nods as he takes the picture with a frown. He stares at it before he smiles with tears in his eyes. "I love you so much, Lilith. And i love our kids," he whispers as he looks up at her.

She nods while he wipes away the tears that roll down her cheeks. "If you have it, Scott will fix you. He will figure it out. Him and Deaton and Derek, we'll all work together," she says nodding.

"Lilith...i don't need fixing. I need to know that my family will be safe," he says before kissing her softly.

She kisses him back before the doctor sends her away. She stands next Noah while she looks at the CT-scan. She realizes it before the others do and steps back.

Her back hits the wall as the tears start flowing down her cheeks. She sobs as she slides down the wall, she buries her head between her knees.

The emptiness inside her already killing her, but Stiles is still alive. He is in the other room, where she was less then half an hour ago.

Suddenly, all the power is cut off and she looks up. Her eyes glow gold as she shoots up. Stiles is getting out of the machine and she runs into the room.

"Stiles?" she asks.

"Wrong," he smirks turning to her.

"No..." she whispers.

"Yes," he smirks walking towards her as she backs up.

She ends up with her back against the wall and her hand on her belly as the Nogitsune moves his hand over her cheek. "He is screaming at me. Begging me to leave you alone. He's in pain just watching us look at you. But i will do as he says, i will let you go. This time. See you soon, our beautiful Lilith," and with that, he is gone.