Prologue

— A y e z a h ' s  P O V  𖤐 :

I never took anything seriously, not even life.
I treated my life like a non-stop party.

Love was just a meaningless & stupid word to me until I unexpectedly crossed paths with
Him, five years ago at my cousin Addin Shah's birthday party.

Rahil Ahmed Khan, Addin's best friend.

Calling him handsome would be an understatement. He is just beyond gorgeous. The moment my eyes met with his pretty brown orbs, I felt ticklish.

He was exactly my type - a perfect blend of sweetness and hotness. His presence was like eye candy, and I was instantly drawn to him the moment my eyes fell on him.

I'm a very straightforward person & I love to talk what's on my mind, so I couldn't help but blurt out :  ' Are you single? Would you like to date me?' The way he choked on his drink and the way nervousness displayed on his face, only made me want him more.

He looked so adorable. 

I'm a straight-up flirt, and he was undeniably shy. I asked him to dance, and although he was hesitant, I wasn't about to let him off the hook. With a mischievous smirk, I took matters into my own hands and playfully dragged him onto the dance floor.

His hesitation and nervousness were written all over his face. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he barely touched me, his finger lightly brushing against my waist. A clear sign of his inexperience and unfamiliarity with being this close to a girl.

I let out a sigh internally and decided to take the charge. I grabbed his hand, pulling him closer and boldly placing it on my waist. The shock in his gorgeous brown eyes was evident as they widened in surprise. I smirk enjoying his state.

Oh god why is he so cute?

But my smirk vanished when I felt something indescribable. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but as he stared into my eyes and I gazed back at him, it felt like an electric current was passing between us. The way his arm wrapped around my waist and our fingers interlaced sent my heartbeat into a frenzy state for reasons I couldn't explain. It was a strange feeling, unlike anything I had ever felt before.

It's not like I haven't danced with anyone before. I have. I Even dated many but none of them were serious. It was just teasing and for fun. I only dated when I knew that the other person also knows the rule : no strings attach.

But right now being in Rahil's arms, makes me feel something. I just met him today but I feel like we are connected.

What bullshit are you even thinking ayezah?

I groaned internally, shrugging all unnecessary  & idiotic thoughts crossing my brain.

After that party, I was determined to date Rahil because I was really attracted to him. Also my dad had some business in London so I was here for few months.

I was the Ayezah shah. Gorgeous & hot was my  middle names. Boys drool over me & I can get anyone on their knees for me. I fucking knew it because I had boys chasing after me.

But here I was, chasing after Rahil Ahmed khan. As much as I was determined to date him, he was beyond determined not to date anyone.

He then offered to be friends with him. Like fucking friends?

I liked him way too much that I couldn't refuse him. I was desperate to spend time with him. Like I don't fucking know what's gotten into me. The last time I checked, guys were desperate to spend time with me.