7 : jealousy is in the air

— R a h i l ' s  P O V  𖤐

— R a h i l ' s P O V 𖤐

I was experiencing a surge of emotions all together that were very new to me.

Anger. Frustration. Irritation.

Normally, i was quite distant from these emotions and i rarely got any, as I have always been a calm person.

But today, something has triggered within me making me feel it all together.

As I stood across the kitchen slab, watching Adam and Ayezah happily clicking pictures of steaks, a scowl formed on my face. Laila, standing by my side, shared the same disapproving expression.

Earlier, Ayezah had taken a nice shot of the steak, and she had showed it to Adam saying she would be posting it on instagram but my over smart secretary insisted that he could capture an even better one as if he was a professional photographer.

I rolled my eyes at him internally.

I couldn't help but feel my frustration growing more with each passing second.

Why the hell were they standing so damn close and clicking pictures? I mean there was absolutely no need to stand this close to click pictures, you can click pictures by keeping some safe distance too.

Ayezah threw her head back and laughed out loud when Adam whispered something into her ears, their gazes were fixed on the phone.

Okay WOW now he is whispering into her ears!

What is it that he is trying to keep so confidential?

And what on earth is so funny that Ayezah has been giggling so much?

My fist is suddenly itching to punch something hardly!

when Laila returned from the washroom, she was enlarged seeing Adam.

She threw a fit, refusing to taste and judge the food with the jerk alongside.

And honestly, I can't blame her. Adam was actually acting like a total jerk today. I mean, usually, he's a nice and sweet person, one of the best secretaries one could have. He's smart, talented, and hardworking too. But today, I don't know why he was pushing me beyond the limits of mere annoyance.

I mean, why would you even try to hug Ayezah like that? I get that you're friends with her and all, but seriously, have some boundaries, will you?

I glanced at Laila to see her piercing glare fixed on Adam. Earlier, Ayezah somehow convinced Laila to stay because she was all set to leave when she saw Adam here.