3 : get on your knees

— A y e z a h ' s  P O V  𖤐 :

— A y e z a h ' s P O V 𖤐 :

Dad kissed my forehead, hugging and smilingly muttering ," Masha Allah, My lovely princess! May Allah bless you with all the happiness in the world."

I smiled at him widely. He then gave Rahil a slight hug, showering us both with blessings.

Right now, we were seated on the velvety white huge couch on the stage of the grand wedding hall! It was a magnificent mansion, with rooms upstairs and a massive hall downstairs.

The hall was adorned in a beautiful white theme, with delicate white flowers and shimmering silver lights.

As the guests arrived, they showered us with their blessings and good wishes. I glanced at Rahil to see him looking straight ahead. As if he sensed my gaze, he turned towards me, and our eyes met.

In that moment, memories of our previous encounter at his mansion flashed through my mind, causing my heart to race isanely.

Earlier the tension between us was palpable, thick in the air. Even now, I could feel it as Rahil nervously looked away, his palm flew on the back of his neck, cupping his nape. I blinked my eyes and looked ahead.

Our lips were so close! I could literally smell his musky woody cologne, which almost made me moan.

AYEZAH STOP RYT THERE!

My lips on his cheek felt so right! I felt bundle of things in the pit of my stomach, and not to forget the way he was gazing at me Oh god!

He never ever looked at me like that! There was something else in his eyes! Something like desire? Something very different which I never witnessed before.

The way he was continuously staring at my lips. DAMN! it fucking gave me wild thoughts.

I was this close to losing my sanity and kissing him breathless right there! I almost leaned in too but-

Before I could do anything Rahil's phone rang interrupting us.

It was his personal secretary Adam, He informed us that we were getting late and that a car was ready for us.

The car ride from home to the wedding hall was filled with nothing but pure awkwardness. I stole a few glances at Rahil in the car and saw him gulping and wiping the sweat beads from his forehead with his handkerchief.

" BHABHII!! you look so gorgeous as always, Masha Allah!!!" My trance broke, when I saw Najma and her husband Irfan making their way up to the stage. Najma was Rahil's younger sibling.