24 : nightmare turning into reality

— R a h i l ' s  P O V  𖤐

— R a h i l ' s P O V 𖤐

In a twist of fate, like a scene from a cliché kidnapping story, this bitch of a stupid woman named Rose, whom I sincerely hoped to have never cross paths with, and like most of the cliché kidnappers, she too pulled off a cowardly act of kidnapping me.

When I was moving towards my car in the parking lot of my office this evening, With a forceful blow to the back of my head, she made me lose consciousness and whisked me away to a shabby, rundown location that seemed straight out of a horror movie.

And there I was, cliché enough again, bound tightly to a creaky wooden chair. It took me exactly twenty minutes to regain consciousness fully and process everything.

In the dimly lit doorway of this damn haunted house, that physco wearing a vibrant red hoodie stands, accompanied by a man wearing black hoodie.

Of course, she wouldn't have been able to drag me here all by herself.

The room has a small dusty bed at the corner with tattered blankets and a creaky cupboard.

The eerie atmosphere and dim cold lights give off the best creepy feeling.

When Ayezah revealed everything to me about this stupid woman, a wave of anger and protectiveness surged through me.

Only I know the immense effort it took to maintain my composure, and not to go out of character and do something to this bitch.

Only I know how much strength it took me to hold myself back from taking impulsive actions.

But that's the thing, when it comes to Ayezah, I lose all my calm and I so desperately want go out of my character.

The audacity of this bitch of a woman, this intruder in our lives, to dare threaten my Ayezah!

How dare she think she can manipulate my Ayezah and take her away? No one can separate us. No one can keep me from being close to her. She's my wife, my everything, just mine.

And when I say no one, I mean absolutely no one can take her away from me.

Suddenly, the woman whom I despise to core, approaches me with a smirk, her hair concealed beneath the hood of her hoodie.

The man in the black hoodie walks out of the house.

I shoot her a cold, piercing glare.

"Oh, you're awake?"

I remain silent, watching her with a cold, emotionless expression.

"Wow! Where's the polite Mr. Khan who was all smiley and sweet to me just a few days ago?" she mocks.

I don't utter a word, but continue to stare at her with icy eyes.

"Listen, I have no issues with you. You're kind and all, and you're not to blame for anything. But your only mistake is being that fucking bitch's love, husband, and source of happiness."