5 : she drives me crazy

— R a h i l ' s  P O V  𖤐

— R a h i l ' s P O V 𖤐

I mindlessly scrolled through Netflix on the sleek LCD infront of me, growing more and more frustrated by the lack of suitable options to watch.

I was sitting on the couch in my living room, constantly stealing glances between the clock and the main door.

The digital numbers on the clock displayed 8:00 in the evening.

Why wasn't she back yet? She told me that she would return soon! And To make matters worse, she hadn't even answered any of my calls.

The entire day had felt excruciatingly dull, especially since it was my day off from work, so I didn't really had anything to do the whole day and it went so damn boring.

I really wished she had stayed home too, so like that we could have spent some time together.

Sinking deeper into the plush cushions of the couch, my fingers absentmindedly worked the remote, endlessly scrolling through the Netflix library, while my eyes remained fixated on the main door.

I sighed heavily, sulking internally.

What on earth was keeping her so long?

My phone suddenly rang, and I immediately snatched it up, hoping it was her calling.

But to my disappointment, it was Najma. Letting out a frustrated huff, I reluctantly answered the call.

"Yeah, okay!" I replied, cutting the conversation short.

After talking with Najma, she informed me that she was coming over to my place with dinner.

I engaged in a dull conversation with her, as my mind was constantly wandering back to where Ayezah could be and my eyes fixated on the main door.

I scrolled through my phone mindlessly and my fingers, almost as if they had a mind of their own, dialed her number.

why is her phone off? Is she okay?

This girl makes me worry so much, i tell you.

Wait! I should call her secretary, Laila. She would probably know where Ayezah is, yeah!

I immediately dialed Laila's number, and after a few rings, she answered the call.

"Hello, Laila! Is Ayezah with you?" I asked anxiously as soon as she picked up.

" Nope, jij! She left for home," Laila replied from the call.

"Why is it taking her so long to come back home? She said she'd be back home soon, and it's already so late! She didn't even bother calling me once the whole day," I complained, frustration evident in my voice.

" Woah jij, calm down!!! I didn't know you missed her so much, I mean you can't stay without her even for a day now, huh?" Laila teased from the call.

My heart did a somersault all of sudden hearing her words.

𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara