- 𖤐 bonus chp - 2

— L a i l a ' s  P O V  𖤐  :

— L a i l a ' s P O V  𖤐  :

Grateful. Luckiest. Fantastic. Amazing. Unreal.

These are all the emotions that flood through me every single day spent with Adam Hussain.
The same person who used to annoy the fuck out of me. The same person whose mere presence I couldn't stand. But now even the thought of living without him is unbearable.

Falling in love with him was so natural, so effortless. He always felt like so easy to love.

As much as cliché it may sound but he truly thought me how to live, not just survive.

Although most of the time he is stupid, but he can be incredibly sensible too, it's astonishing.

Life is easy with him. Life is good with him. Not just good, fantastic, amazing and unreal.

His love for me is like nothing I've ever experienced before, It's deep. And sometimes it aches physically to know that someone could actually love me this much.

He has given me literally everything.

And most importantly, he has given me Taha, our four-year-old baby boy, who is the center of our universe.

"Heyyy princess, where are you lost?" My husband's voice calls out to me as I look up to see him beaming down at me, with Taha perched on his shoulders.

It's a beautiful Sunday, just like all the other Sundays we are on date with our little one.

Adam looks gorgeous as always in his pastel blue long-sleeved t-Shirt paired with jeans.
Taha is twining with his dad sporting pastel blue t-shirt and jeans shorts, looking adorable as ever.

As for me, I'm too kinda twinning with them  in my straight floor-length floral blue dress.

"Yess, princess mommy, where are you lost?" Taha giggles, revealing his adorable set of tiny teeth.

He's an absolute bundle of fluff, resembling his handsome dad not only in looks but also in his charming and mischievous personality.

He's surely a daddy's boy as he absorbs everything his dad says and even repeats his words, including absolute nonsense that my silly husband tends to come up with.

"Nothing, my loves," I reply, a warm smile spreading across my face.

Adam gently sets Taha down. Our little bundle of energy immediately grabs my hand with one of his tiny ones, giggling with excitement.

" Lesss gooo Mommy, daddy."

With his other hand, he grabs onto Adam's palm, pulling us both towards the entrance of the amusement park with pure excitement.

                                    — ★

"Shut it right now. I'm telling you, don't tempt me to give you a good punch right on your nose, right here in front of Taha," I grit out, whispering to the most annoying man standing next to me.