19 : i don't deserve him

— A y e z a h ' s  P O V  𖤐 :

— A y e z a h ' s P O V 𖤐 :

Fear. I've always despised that word with all my heart. No matter how much I try to convince myself that I'm tough, fear always manages to get the best of me. It's like this relentless monster that lurks within, ready to pounce at any moment.

I wish this night never fucking happened. I wish I had never crossed paths with Rose. If only I could rewind time and erase this night from its existence, I would do it in a beat.

But it's done. There's no going back, no undoing what's been done.

The fear has consumed me, it's taken hold of me, squeezing the life out of my spirit, numbing my senses and driving me to the brink of madness.

The fear ruined my childhood and now it's determined to seep into my present and future as well, tainting every step I take. It's like a relentless beast that won't rest until it's devoured every ounce of my happiness.

The fear of fire, messed up my childhood. It was like this dark cloud that hung over my younger self, leaving me with memories that still give me chills.

And now, here comes this new fear, threatening to wreck everything.

It's the fear of losing him, the person who means the world and beyond to me.

" Killer. you're nothing but a heartless killer. What do you think will happen when your beloved husband discovers your dark secret? He'll want nothing to do with you and leave you."

Rose's words echo in my mind like a broken record. I find myself walking aimlessly, rain pouring down on me, and thunder rumbling in the distance.

The world around me blurs, making it hard to focus on anything—the honking of vehicles, the crashing thunder, and the glaring headlights.

I don't even remember how I ended up leaving the party. I'm lost, unsure of what to do next.

" Killer, you're a murdered and a home wrecker. Rahil will abandon you."

No. I'm not a killer or a home wrecker. I'm not.

Rahil won't abandon me or leave me, right? He trusts me. He loves me.....doesn't he?

" even if he doesn't leave you! I'll make sure I snatch him away from you 'cause you don't deserve to be with him. After all, you're a home wrecker, a bloody murderer. I'll end Rahil so he can be free from your grip, even if it means I become a killer myself. I'll seriously do it. Either you disappear or he leaves you. If not, then I sure as hell kill him." 

I nearly strangled the fuck out of her for even daring to think of hurting my Rahil. what the fuck does she think of herself?

If it wasn't for her maniacal laughter, I wouldn't have snapped out and released her, and would sure as hell choke her to death.