22 : focus on being close to me

Vote and comment for early updates. I'm trying to update as quickly as possible even though it's tiresome because once my semester starts I won't be active so everyone can Atleast comment and vote right?

 I'm trying to update as quickly as possible even though it's tiresome because once my semester starts I won't be active so everyone can Atleast comment and vote right?

— A y e z a h ' s  P O V  𖤐 :

They say that when you truly desire something with every fiber of your being, the entire universe conspires to bring it to you.

This very moment, right now, is one I have yearned for with every cell in my body. But I could have never imagined it would be this intense.

I'm not sure if it's because Rahil rushed here in the middle of the freezing night, without any overcoat— only wearing his t-shirt and pants, just because he had a nightmare about me.

Or maybe it's because he told me to hold him tightly, as if his life depended on it.

It could be because he cried, or because I've been away from him for a whole week. Perhaps it's because he fell to his knees and confessed to me, being so vulnerable.

Or maybe because of the depth of his words or the way he gazes at me with such strong emotions swirling in his warm brown orbs.

I break down. I break down into sobs so loudly, that my whole body shakes and trembles.

" Ayezah—" I cut him off, not letting him finish his sentence. Instead, I kneel down, my heart racing, and gently cup his cheeks, tilting my head, I press my lips against his. Hard.

Rose can go fuck herself, I'm done being an absolute coward.

The whole world can crumble, but I refuse to break this pure man's heart. Not when he's showing such vulnerability.

I can't be foolish enough to destroy his mental health, just to save him from any physical harm.

Happy early realisation Ayezah! My subconscious mocks me.

Okay fine, I'm stupid, I know that.

The thought of hurting him any further is unbearable; it would be like tearing my own soul apart.

Without missing a beat, he responds to my kiss, his mouth opening eagerly to meet mine.

He takes my bottom lip into his mouth and sucks on it, as if he's mad at me.

He wraps his arm around my waist so possessively, pulling me impossibly closer as if he wants to glue my body to his. while his other hand gently cups my neck.

He kisses me so desperately, so furiously as if his angry for starving himself from my touch.

I tug at the back of his hair, biting his lower lip, I return the same insanity he's pouring in the kiss.

He groans deeply into my mouth, making me repeat the action again.

We continue kissing, desperately and fiercely.