16 : love at first sight

— A d a m ' s  P O V  𖤐 :

She is beautiful. so freaking beautiful. it's like she stepped out of a fairytale or something because every time I gaze at her, I'm in awe of her perfection.

I always find myself wondering if I'll ever tire of staring at her, but the truth is, I could do it all day and night and still wouldn't get enough.

You know, they say you don't believe in love at first sight until you experience it yourself, and it's absolutely true. I believed it when it happened to me.

I can vividly recall the exact moment, the date, and the day I first laid eyes on my Laila.

It was a day when Rahil sir's company was collaborating with one of his acquaintances, or more like an old friend. I clearly remember how Rahil sir's eyes sparkled with excitement, as if this collaboration meant the world to him. He was so incredibly happy, as if he had never been this thrilled to collaborate with any other company before.

We were in the meeting room, I was seated on one side of Rahil sir's chair, absentmindedly twirling my pen in anticipation of the boring meeting ahead.

A stunning lady entered the room, and Rahil sir's face lit up with sheer delight as he stood up to greet her. In that moment, I snapped out of my sulking mood and shifted into professional mode.

As the gorgeous lady moved slightly, my eyes caught a glimpse of someone behind her, and my breath hitched at the mere sight.

There was a person with focused eyes, her slim tablet held firmly in her hands, typing away with a sense of urgency.

Her vibrant red locks framed her diamond-shaped face, gently brushing against her cheeks as the rest of her hair was stylishly tied back in a high, messy ponytail.

Her attire exuded professionalism : a black turtle neck top paired elegantly with brown dress pants, cinched at the waist with a thin belt.

But it was when she finally lifted her eyes from the tablet that my heart skipped a beat.
It actually felt like time stood still as our eyes met, and in that instant, my heart threatened to burst out of my chest.

Raven eyes, a small nose, plump strawberry lips, and perfect dark eyebrows adorned her captivating face.

As if these features weren't enough to drive me crazy, she unexpectedly flashed me a small greeting-like smile. My heart skipped several beats as I inhaled deeply, trying to suppress the silly grin that was desperate to break free from my lips.

I couldn't help but stare at her unapologetically, my excitement evident as I started grinning like an absolute goner.

However, her smile faded, her brows furrowed, and she shot me a hard glare which screamed 'look away you weirdo'