14 : utterly addicted to you

Warning ⚠️ The chapter contains strong mature content! If you are not comfortable, I'll suggest you skipping this one! You have been warn ahead.

Some of you said you want more, and that the last steamy chapter wasn't enough. So here I'm.

— A y e z a h ' s  P O V  𖤐 :

— A y e z a h ' s P O V 𖤐 :

" Woah! " I let out a giggle of delight as the sweet melody flowed from the guitar, my fingers delicately caressing the strings.

I was comfortably seated on Rahil's lap, A smooth silk white bedsheet wrapped around me, covering my chest to my lower body, while my bare shoulders were on display.

My back was pressed against Rahil's chest, his pants on but his upper body bare.

The guitar was cradled in my arms, while his arms encircled mine, gently guiding me in playing the music. I continued to produce more melodies as my fingers danced across the guitar strings.

We were seated in the spacious balcony of our room, positioned on the floor near the railing. The early morning hours painted a slightly dim atmosphere, with the sun yet to rise.

The cool air brushed against us tenderly.  The view from our room's balcony was the back yard of the penthouse, we could catch glimpse of the house pool glistening in the distance.

"You were so amazing last night," I giggled again, my eyes fixated on the guitar as I delicately ran my fingers across its strings, with a huge grin on my face.

I sensed a gaze on the side of my face and turned to find Rahil tilting his head and staring at me, his eyes filled with amusement that soon transformed into a mischievous glimmer. A gorgeous smirk slowly crept onto his face, causing my eyes to widen slightly.

Oh no, no, no!

"Was I?" I felt flustered suddenly as his smirk continued to grow.

"I meant... that you sang and played...so wonderfully last night at Addin's place." I stumbled over my words, mentally kicking myself for doing so.

Ugh, how embarrassing can I get?

He raised an eyebrow, squinting his eyes at me.

"Okay, well, you were also amazing in bed last night," he chuckled, leaning his head into the crook of my neck and planting a soft kiss.

"I know, right?" he smirked some more against my skin.

uh-huh! Cocky much, I see.

I rolled my eyes, and refocused my attention on the guitar.

"By the way, can I ask you something?" I said, my voice laced with curiosity and excitement.

He hummed, his warm breath tickling the strands of my hair as he nuzzled closer, inhaling my hair.