18 : where is she?

— R a h i l ' s  P O V  𖤐

— R a h i l ' s P O V 𖤐

Life becomes like a beautiful painting, and your favourite song, when you find that special someone who makes your heart overflow with happiness.

It's having a person who truly gets you, who's always there for you. Someone you can come home to after a long, exhausting day.

A person who fills the void of loneliness. A person who transforms a house into a warm and welcoming home. Being with them is like finding a safe place.

Ayezah is that person for me. She's not just my person; she's my everything.

I didn't realize how deeply I'm smitten and obsessed with my wife until my eyes keep going back to her. I want to gaze at her endlessly, never wanting to look away. Throughout the day at work, I eagerly await the evening, just so I can go back to my home, my wife.

I can't help but look for her all the time, even when I'm talking to other people. I just want to be with her.

It's a feeling beyond words. I'm consumed by this obsession, this desire to always have her within my gaze.

Even now, as I converse with a some important business partner, my eyes instinctively search for my gorgeous wife, who is not currently in my sight.

I scanned the crowd, my eyes eagerly searching for the stunning lady in green, but to my dismay, she was nowhere to be found.

A frown creased my forehead as I realized she wasn't anywhere in the massive hall. Perhaps she had gone to the washroom? But why hadn't she told me? Wait, hold on Rahil, why are you acting so clingy? Can't she go to the washroom alone? what the hell is wrong with you?

I refocused my attention on the business talk, trying my best to push thoughts of my wife aside, but it proved to be an incredibly difficult task. She was always on my mind, occupying every corner of my thoughts. Time seemed to slip away, and an entire hour passed with no sign of her. My heart started to race, worry creeping in.

Without wasting another moment, I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. To my dismay, she didn't pick up. Panic began to well up inside me.

I made my way towards the washroom, waiting anxiously outside for what felt like an eternity. Each woman who exited the washroom was not my wife. I sent her a text, desperately hoping for a reply, but none came. What on earth was happening?

Frustration and concern coursed through me as I continued to call her, my steps quickening as I rushed outside. Along the way, I bumped into Adam and immediately questioned him that if he had seen Ayezah anywhere. He hadn't seen her either. I informed him that I was leaving and hurried towards the parking lot, still dialing her number.

My heart pounded loudly in my chest, refusing to calm down. Why did I have this sinking feeling that something was wrong? Where could Ayezah have gone without telling me?