17 : possessive much

— A y e z a h ' s  P O V  𖤐 :

— A y e z a h ' s P O V 𖤐 :

Life feels unbelievably perfect, beyond what I could have ever imagined.

I never thought I could feel so alive and amazing. But that's exactly what happens when you're living with your favorite person, the one you love.

Rahil is everything and more than I could ever ask for. He has turned my life into a fairy tale, filled with perfection and beauty.

Each passing day and every second, I find myself falling even more in love with him.

Right now, he's sulking like a babie in my arms, trying to snuggle into my chest. We're sitting in front of the dressing table in our room.

Rahil is seated on the stool, and I'm seated on his lap, with both my legs on one side. His strong arms are wrapped around my waist.

He's wearing only grey trousers, which showcase his abs and well-built muscles. His veiny hands are a treat for my eyes. As for me, I'm wearing a fluffy black bathrobe, with nothing beneath it.

The scent of his fresh, clean shower gel fills the air, and no matter how much I inhale, I can't get enough of it. It smells so good. He smells so good.

His hair is still glistening with water, and I'm doing my best to gently pull his face away from my chest and dry his hair with a hairdryer.

"Rahil!" I hiss, my fingers gripping his face gently but firmly. He responds with a lazy, annoyed look, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"What? Do we really need to attend this party? I'm exhausted! Working all day and being away from you is already torture enough, and now we have to endure business parties too? Come on, the evening is my favorite time when we're back home together, just the two of us. I don't want to share that precious time at some stupid party." He grumbles, hiding his face in my chest once again.

Can you believe the change he's undergone?

Ever since we had that sex in the balcony, everything seems different.

Since that balcony scene, we've both been acting like sex maniacs unapologetically, having sex at every chance we get.

And he's become so obsessed with me, just as I am with him.

"Wait a minute," I say

" When did these parties become 'stupid parties'?" I raise an eyebrow.

" Ever since they started interrupting my precious alone time with my wife."

I couldn't help the heat raising to my cheeks.

"But come on," I continue, my eyes sparkling with excitement. "We really need to attend this party, especially since it's such an important opportunity for you to collaborate with the company you've been pursuing for so long. Don't you still love the thrill of collaborations?" I ask, knowing Rahil's sharp business mind always craves new ventures and profits.