6 : teasing each other while cooking

— A y e z a h ' s  P O V  𖤐 :

" You could have just hit the bitch back, right on his headlights, completely shattering his headlights! i mean how dare he ruin your favourite Range Rover? " Laila said throwing her fist in air, fuming in pure anger.

I was sitting inside my cabin now, with my legs neatly crossed and my arms crossed too, spinning on my rotating chair, lost in deep thoughts.

Who could it be? Could it be possibly the same red hoodie person?

" Ayeziii are you even listening? " Laila asked and i nodded absentmindedly.

" Thank god that you are fine! I swear Ayezii, if you would even get a single scratch, i would have haunt that bitch down and killed him brutally." She said while gritting her teeth.

" chill babe! I'm totally fine." I winked smilingly, assuring her.

"By the way did you notice anything except for the colour of car? like number plate or something." She asked squinting her eyes at me, as if she investigating.

" The whole thing happened so suddenly that I didn't even have time to process it. Before I could even think, the car zoomed away like a flash of lightning! I could hardly catch a glimpse of the number plate." I replied.

" I guess it's the same person in the red hoodie! I mean, red hoodie and then the same red-colored car, so maybe..." I trailed off, holding my jaw between my forefinger and thumb.

"Ugh, I have no idea who's behind all this! But as you said it might be the same person in the red hoodie. But I don't understand why red? are they trying to show that red means danger or something? It's just so ewwww! I mean, hello why do you want to associate such a hot color like red with negativity? It's supposed to represent love and passion! They've turned it into something dangerous." I shook my head in agreement with Laila's frustration.

" That's because red is also the colour of blood." I said.

" Oh! " she raised an eyebrow at me.

" okay then, if I were to get my hands on those bastards someday, I'd make sure to show them their favorite color, red, in the form of blood! " she smirked and I let out a chuckle.

My bestfriend can be quite violent sometimes.

"Anyways, don't worry! I'll get the CCTV footage of that road and track the car down soon!" she said confidently, and I nodded in agreement.

Hours passed as we tirelessly tried to track down the car, but the CCTV footage wasn't very clear, and it didn't provide much help.

We could only catch a glimpse of a few numbers from the license plate. Frustrated, we decided it was time to involve the cops.