8 : my wife

Important note ‼️

Before you proceed with this chp, I want to let you know that it's a fictional story. I want to make it clear that I'm not attending to promote anything wrong here.

This is not an Islamic book, and my characters are far from perfect. It's important to note that alcohol is prohibited in Islam and there's absolutely no excuse for it. It's considered haram, and I want to emphasize that I'm not here to influence anyone in that regard. So, please take this story purely as a work of fiction, completely detached from real life.

— A y e z a h ' s  P O V  𖤐 :

— A y e z a h ' s P O V 𖤐 :

Breathe in breathe out, breathe in breathe out.

I kept repeating the mantra in my mind. My chest tightened, constricting like a vice around my heart, as its rhythmic thumping reverberated through my entire being.

I clutched onto my chest trying to inhale and exhale.

My heart was beating with so much urgency, as if it would just burst out right now.

My back is pressed against the closed door of my room, tears were flowing down my cheeks without a break.

" What the fuck? Stop already." I muttered to myself, wiping away the tears harshly and desperately with the back of my palm.

" Ayezah please open the door for once,
please." Rahil's voice calls out from outside, pleading me to open the door, followed by Adam's voice echoing the same plea.

It's been I don't know how long since I rushed into my room and locked myself.

Rahil and Adam keep begging me to open the door, their words somewhere sounded distant and I couldn't comprehend anything.

I try to focus on my breathing but all the bad memories come rushing back, flooding my mind, making it difficult for me to breathe.

The click of a lighter going on and off,
fills the room as she plays with the lighter turning it off and on.

My mom's piercing gaze fixed on my trembling figure.

" Since my dear daughter feels really cold all the damn time. why not i provide you some heat? " I hear her say and next second lighter's raising flame is right before my eyes.

" NOOO " I yelled loudly, covering my eyes with both of my palms and fell on my knees crying hard, the memory is so vivid that it seems like it's happening right now infront of me.

I shut my eyes, my chest heaving up and down, tears streaming down effortlessly.

" Ayezah!! Ayezah open the door right now, you are scaring me." Rahil's panicked voice reverberated through the air as he pounded on the door with all his might.