13 : high on her

Warning ⚠️ The chapter contains strong mature content! If you are not comfortable, I'll suggest you skipping this one! You have been warn ahead.

— R a h i l ' s P O V 𖤐

As I entered the room, holding her still in my arms, my heart raced with anticipation.

with a gentle motion, I laid her down on the bed, feeling the soft thud as her body made contact with the mattress. Her beautiful silk locks cascaded around her.

Her chest rose and fell with charged breaths, mirroring my own condition.

I couldn't tear my gaze away from her captivating amber eyes, which danced with raw desire.

Time seemed to stand still as I hovered over her, my elbows softly dipping on either side of her head.

In an instant, our foreheads touched, our noses brushing against each other's, intensifying the electric jolts running between us.

our breathing becoming more ragged and charged with each passing moment.

Unable to resist the magnetic pull, she arched herself up, her lips claiming mine in a hungry, passionate kiss.

The kiss was very wild with all dances of tongues and bites involved, which made something twitch inside my pants.

Her arms snaked around my neck, pulling me closer, as if she wanted to fuse our bodies together. I reveled in the sensation of her warm, soft form pressed against mine, the heat between us igniting a fire that consumed us both.

Her sweet, intoxicating scent enveloped me completely, filling my lungs and clouding my mind in a blissful haze.

She pulled away to catch some breath, and I immediately nuzzled my nose into her hair, inhaling the most addicting smell of her hair and then I started kissing the side of her face urgently, moving down and nuzzling my face into crook of her neck.

Her skin was incredibly smooth, like the softest silk, her scent was driving me at the edge, making me lose all sense of control.

I felt completely captivated and trapped. A trap from where I would never want to break free.

I pressed my lips softly on her neck, smooching her smooth skin, and started leaving open mouth kisses all over her neck and throat.

Unable to resist, I dig my teeth softly into her flesh, and she moaned lowly. I nibbled on her skin, leaving few of my artistic marks on her beautiful slender neck.

I moved down and looked at her perfect collar bones, as soon as I put my mouth on it, she whimpered out my name.

Definitely weak spot.

I smirked slightly, and placed a noisy kiss on her collarbones, followed by sucking on them.

" Rahi.. Rahil." She moaned out my name, in such sultry hot voice, which turned me on more than I already was.