- 𖤐 bonus chp - 1

5 years later :

— A y e z a h ' s P O V 𖤐 :

"Sarimmmm!!!"

I huff and yell, my voice echoing through the room as I chase after my mischievous and oh-so-naughty four-year-old baby boy.

In my hand, I tightly clutch his uniform shirt, desperately trying to dress him for school.

Sarim Ahmed Khan, our firstborn, is always full of energy and laughter.

His mischievous nature and playful spirit make him the naughtiest child you will ever meet.

His giggles fills the air as he darts around the bed, clad only in a pair of his uniform shorts.

"You can't catch me, Mumma!" he exclaims between fits of laughter, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

I take a moment to catch my breath, pausing and gently placing my hand on my eight-month baby bump.

"Baby, please don't exhaust Mumma."

"Okay mumma, but I don't want to go to school."

With an adorable pout, Sarim looks up at me.

"Sarim!" I say sternly, trying to be strict, but it's nearly impossible with that adorable little creature.

"Mumma!"

He winces out, and then jumps on the bed, starting to hop.

"I don't wanna go to school, I don't wanna go to school." He chants yelling loudly, his soft brown silky hair, which he inherited from his dad, bouncing on his head.

Except for his eye colour which is the only resemblance to mine, he looks exactly like his dad.

It's like I'm staring at a younger version of Rahil, literally.

"Did someone say something about not going to school?"

Just as I'm thinking about Rahil, he appears in the doorway of the room, leaning on the frame with his casual white t-shirt and trousers, looking as handsome as ever.

Time may pass, but Rahil's charm and handsomeness never fade. In fact, I'd say he's getting hotter day by day.

"Papa!" Sarim squeals and hops off the bed to his handsome father.

"Little rockstar."

Rahil picks him up with a gentle swing and plants a kiss on his cheek.

"So you were troubling mumma again?"

"Nah, I just said I didn't want to go to school." Sarim pouts adorably.

Rahil hums and walks towards me with a smile.

He gently places Sarim back on the bed in a standing position and quickly drops a kiss on the top of my head.

"So my little rockstar doesn't want to go to school?" He asks and Sarim eagerly nods his head.