C-1

Author 's POV

You ran downstairs as soon as you heard your father's call.

You - What happened, Dad?
Dad - It's time to get a bodyguard, dear.
You - What?? Why?
Dad- you need it, darling. It's for your own safety. I don’t wanna hear a no, dear.

You made a pout. You've been trying to protest since you joined college. You had no idea why you need a bodyguard.

Dad - Tonight, it is the interview. And tomorrow, you'll get yourself a bodyguard.

You didn't say anything and went back to your room. You checked your phone and saw the call the high school reunion. You hated your high school cause most of the time you got bullied by other students.

Next Morning

When you woke up and went downstairs in sleepy eyes, your dad was standing there.

Dad- Daughter, meet with your new bodyguard.

You looked up, and immediately your sleep vanished. You've never seen someone so handsome before. He was standing in a black shirt, black pants and shoes.

Dad- I've made everything clear to him. You've high school reunion today, right?
You- yea...
Dad - he will accompany you.

Then your dad left. You looked at him, lifting your neck. He was so tall.

You- What's your name?
???- Kim Taehyung.
You- I'm Park Y/n. Nice to meet you...

He didn't say anything. He just bowed. You sighed.

You- I'll be leaving in 30 minutes. Do you really wanna go?
Tae- It's my duty, ma'am.
You- Oh no, please. Don't call me that. It sounded old.
Tae- Then what do you prefer?
You- You can call me.... Y/n!
Tae- But that's your name.
You- Oh, is it? I didn't know..... *laughed* kidding.... you can call me Miss Y/n.
Tae- As your wish.

You sighed again that he didn't laugh on your joke. Then you went upstairs and started to get ready for the reunion.

You wore a white knee-length dress which was fitted for you. It had thin sleeves. You did a light makeup and did a messy bun.

You came downstairs, saw Taehyung still standing there.

You- Let's go!

You both hopped into the car. While you were sitting at the back, Taehyung was on the passenger seat. In 20 minutes, you reached your high school. Before entering, you took a deep breath.

You - Nothing really changed.... Mr. Kim, would you like some drinks?
Tae- No, I'm okay.
You - Then I'll go and get myself one chocolate shake.

He nodded. You went to a drinking place and got yourself a shake.

????- Isn't it Y/n??

You didn't dare to look back cause the sound was enough to make you freeze.

????- Oh, it is! Y/n! How are you, my friend?

You looked back and saw the blonde girl with mole on her upper lips. She was smiling, or you can say smirking.

You- Hi, Zoe....
Zoe- how come you never called me in these 4 years??
You- I....
Zoe- What are you drinking? Awe, chocolate shake? It's time, babe!! Bring the vodkas!
You- Zoe... I don't drink....
Zoe- You can't say no to me.... love!

You gulped. Your eyes were searching for a way to leave.

You- Zoe, please.
Zoe- *pout* you're rejecting me?
You- I... don't like to drink.
Zoe - Just one glass!

She was forcing you to drink, but then someone pushed the glass so it fell and broke. Everyone's attention fell on that guy. It was your bodyguard.

Tae- Would you like to go somewhere else, Miss Y/n?
You- Yes....
Zoe- who tf are you??
Tae- Let's go.
Zoe- Are... Are you ignoring me??
Tae- If you keep disturbing Miss Y/n, I'd need to take action against you.
Zoe- What? Are you her fucking bodyguard or what?
Tae- Not fucking. Only bodyguard.
You- Mr. Kim..... let's leave.

He followed you to the dance booth. You sat on a chair. He was standing right beside you.

Tae- Are you okay?
You- Agh! I can't even speak for myself... how terrible am I!?
Tae- Do you want me to punish her?
You - No. Just leave as it is.

????- Hey, Y/n. Would you like to dance with me?

It was Jackson. Your senior. You don't have any memories with him.

You- me?
Jackson- You're Y/n.
You- Oh yea.... I am.

He took your hand and took you to the dance floor. At first, it was nothing, but soon, his hands started roaming on your body. You didn't know what to do. You tried to find Taehyung but couldn't. His hands were on your ass then you tried to free yourself, but he didn't let you do.

Tae- What the hell you're doing??
Jackson - What do you mean?
Tae- Your hands are on her.... take it back!
Jackson - That's because we are dancing!
Tae- Don't teach me. Leave her rn!
Jackson -  I won't, what will you do?
Tae- I will break those shitty hands!

Jackson was scared. So you were. He left your body. You ran off the place. Taehyung followed you.

Tae- Miss Y/n!
You- Let's go back home....

The whole ride was silent. When you got off the car, he followed you till your room.

You- you can leave now....
Tae- As your wish. Good night.
You- Good.... night!

You went straight to your room and entered the bathroom. Took an extreme cold ice bath even in 5° Celsius.

Taehyung went to the rooftop and got a drink from the beer can he took from the staff's fridge.

You came back to the bedroom and laid your body on the bed. But you couldn't cry cause you had no idea why you should. You opened your Spotify and turn your Playlist on. And went to a dream world.

THANK YOU
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART

If you liked it, don't forget to comment and vote for it.
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️