C-16

Taehyung's POV

I just came back to my father's mansion. It was kinda far from Y/n's house. I saw my dad had fully recovered. He was having his favorite lemon tea.

Tae- Dad.....
His father - Taehyung, my son!
Tae- Are you feeling okay, dad?
His father - Of course. Thank you, son. Now I'm only one step away from taking everything from Park!
Tae- Dad, I wanna tell you something....
His father - Go ahead.
Tae- I love someone....
His father - Oh, that's great. Who is she? Bring her over.
Tae- Dad, you will accept her.... right?
His father - Sure, son. I never thought you'll fall in love. I suddenly remember your mother..... before meeting her, I thought the same, that I'll never found love.
Tae- Dad, she is, Park Y/n....
His father - Park.... you mean...
Tae- Yes, Mr. Park's daughter.
His father - Don't be silly, Taehyung. We are enemies!
Tae- Dad, she didn't do anything!
His father - When she was born as Mr. Park's daughter, she became our enemy!
You can choose anyone except her.
Tae- Dad, I already love her!
His father - I'll never accept her! You're my only son, Taehyung. You can't betray me like this!

Why, why they both were so against each other? Now, what will I do? Should I call her?

Your POV

It's been only a day, and I already miss Taehyung. I messaged him a few minutes ago, but he didn't see it yet. I hope he was okay. I hope he can convince his father.

Suddenly, my dad slammed the door and came inside.

You - dad.....
Dad- Hah! You're so fond of someone, aren't you? For that guy you argued with me!
You- What's wrong?
Dad- Taehyung!
You- Dad, I know he used to be my bodyguard, but he is a fine man. Trust me!
Dad - your bodyguard? You don't even know who he is!
You- what do you mean.....
Dad - He is Kim Taehyung. The spoiled son of the Korean mafia leader, Kim Beom wok. The man whom I sent to the hospital months ago! He came to destroy me.... and he did it, too! The accident of mine, the deal lost, the downfall of our company..... everything was his plan! He just used you to destroy me!

I was too shocked to speak. He can't be serious, but he looked serious. His eyes weren't lying. He never lied to me.... then did he really use me? For his revenge? And now when he took it, he left?

I didn't say a single word and ran out. I left my phone in my room.

Author's POV

Your dad didn't follow you. He just remembered a memory from a few hours ago.

2 hours ago

He was called by the laundry woman....

L.woman- Sir, I've got a paper in the middle of Miss Y/n's clothes.
Dad- Oh, give me that.

He read that letter, the letter Taehyung wrote to you.

Y/n, I know you're wondering why I suddenly wrote you a letter. I just didn't have the courage to tell you. Actually, I am not a random bodyguard. I am the only son of Korean mafia leader Kim Beom wok. Your father attacked my father a few months ago due to his personal rage and hatred. My dad was in COMA for months. So, I decided to take revenge on your father. That's why I came here as your bodyguard. I was behind the accident and the downfall of your dad's company. I know I am evil. But I love my father like you do.
       But trust me, my love towards you isn't fake. I love you more than anything. That's why I'll try to convince my father to accept this relationship. Please forgive me. I couldn't tell you cause I didn't want you to hate me. I'll bear anything except your hatred. I'm sorry...... Y/n, if you're angry, say me, I'll do anything for you. I promise. Just don't leave me. I'll die without you.....

From, Taehyung

A frustration, an anger ran through his blood. He threw the letter inside his bedside table. And made a solid planning. 

Present time

You ran until your leg started hurting. You stopped in front of Han Bridge and cried your heart out.

You- Why did you do that, Taehyung? Did you really never love me? Am I that idiot?

Taehyung was nearly locked in his own house. He kept calling you, but you were picking up. Of course, you hadn't your phone. Your dad saw his number and blocked him.

In a day, everything became a mess. Boh fathers were trying to get rid of each other. Your father took help from Hongs cause, at that time, he had already lost his half  power. Seemed like a big war was on its way. And you had no other choice but to marry Joshua. You still waited for something, may be an explanation from Taehyung. You went to Jimin's house and spent the night there. You didn't tell them anything, but they guessed something.

Taehyung decided to go to Jimin's house to ask him about you.

Before he could go to Jimin's house, you left his house. He rang the doorbell.

Jimin- Did you leave something? Oh, Taehyung.
Tae- Do you know anything about Y/n?
Jimin- Why? Did you both fight?
Tae- She isn't picking up. Seems like she blocked me.
Jimin- She came here last night.... alone.
Tae- Did she say anything?
Jimin- No, but she looked sad. Soyeon tried to ask her, but she didn't answer. She left this morning.
Tae- oh, God! What's wrong....
Jimin- what happened?
Tae- I'll tell you everything later.

He left.

You went back to your house. Your dad was waiting for you.

You- We should talk later.
Dad - No. It's time to choose the right path. Joshua's family is coming. We will decide on a date for your wedding. In a month.
You - Doesn't it seem a little early, dad?
Dad - No, it's the right time.

You sighed and left to your room. You took a really cold ice shower to clear your head.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked it.....
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️