C-15

Your POV

I didn't know why but I could see my future at this moment. If it was me before 6 months, I'd blame it all on her, but now I understood her. I felt bad for her. I knew my dad was controlling, but he was my family, and this thought always stopped me from doing things against his will. Until I fell in love with Taehyung.

You- I can understand, eomma!

I cried and hugged her. We both were having a mother-daughter moment. I wanted to thank Taehyung for everything. Since he came into my life, everything was lighter.

You- I can feel you.....
Mom - Do you both love each other?
You- *nodded* yes....
Mom- Does your father....
You - Not yet, but I'm planning to tell him. I know he won't agree, as Taehyung works as my bodyguard.....
Mom- oh lord, I can see my past here. But don't end up like me, y/n. Do anything, but don't make your life like I had.
You- I'm working on it, eomma. I'll succeed.....
Mom- How is Jimin?
You - He is fine, his wife is fine... they are having a baby in 4 months.
Mom - He must be angry at me... he was 10 by then....
You - Trust me, eomma. He is the one who understands you more than anyone. Dad kicked him out, too, cause he married a commoner.
Mom- I want to meet them...
Tae- Tomorrow, we will go to their house together.

After a while, we left. I was so relaxed.

Tae- You're so quiet...
You - I just don't know how to thank you!
Tae- Oh no, trust me. You know!

I looked at him, and after seeing his smirk, I got that.

You - No, I don't know!
Tae- Teasing me?
You- Why would I?
Tae- Aren't we going to the karaoke tonight!?

I didn't understand his plans, but I was up to anyway. It was Valentine's Day, after all.

Taehyung's POV

After her work, we went to the karaoke and got a room for us. Y/n was always extra beautiful. She was wearing a short blue dress and she had the matching pendant on. Her hair was open. I didn't take my time to kiss her.

18+ warning ⚠️

I kissed her until our breath became slow. I held her ass and made her sit on my lap. I was on the couch. She took some time to adjust. Her ass was so soft that my fingers were going inside. She had a lace panty. I took that off, and she was already dripping. I love it when she needs my touches.

I took her dress off and her bra too. I played a random song and undressed myself.

Then I bent her over and slowly inserted my dick inside her ass. She left out a loud moan. I cupped her boobs and kept fucking her ass. She was so messy. That was my mess. Everything she is, it was all mine.

After I was done with her ass, I made her lie on the couch and hovered her. Then I entered my dick inside her pretty juicy pussy. We fucked, and kept fucking until it was midnight.

Warning end

We got dressed and left the room. She was barely walking. I held her for support and took her to the car.

Tae- You can go to sleep.
You- Did I ever tell you that I love you?
Tae- No.
You- I love you, Kim Taehyung. I love you more than I love music, more than I ever loved anyone.....
Tae- Just keep loving me, I'll bring the world to you. I promise. And if I can't, it'll be because I'm dead.
You- fuck, Taehyung! Don't you dare to talk about death. It's our starting only... we need to get old and lose our teeth together!
Tae- Okay, Miss Y/n! Now go to sleep. I'll play soft music.

She did as I said. I looked at her innocent face. She was so pure. Without any secrets, just like an open book. Still, no one ever wanted to read her.

Tae- I love you too.

We reached home. We had to enter from the back door cause the front door wasn't really safe. I put her on her bed and left her room.

Then I remembered I had lost one day already.

The next day, we went to Jimin's house with their mother. It was a nice reunion.  A real family time. I was feeling guilty that I had a big secret.

At day 3, I went with Y/n at her favorite pet shelter. Like usual, she donated a lot of money. I knew she was an angel who came to love people and animals at the same time.

Day 4

You- Taehyung, you look upset?
Tae- Are you really willing to quit your music classes?
You- I've no other choice.... you see from tomorrow I'll need to work a lot which means no time. Taehyung, I will not be able to give you time, too.
Tae- Shh. We will go to your office together, and I'm your bodyguard. I'll always be with you.
You- And I'll tell dad about us.... after this deal.

I wanted to tell her. Tell her badly that who I was.

When she was taking her afternoon nap. I finally decided to write a letter cause I was so afraid to tell her. I went to her room and put that on her closet. When will she get ready for office she will definitely see that.

Day 5
She went to the office normally. I think she didn't see it yet. I had only one day left. Should I just tell her?

You - I'm so stressed about this deal. Like, why do people have to do deals... business is so scary!

I don't think I should. It'll give her more stress. But I need to tell her about my quitting.

Day 6

Tae- Y/n, I've something important to tell you....
You- Yes?
Tae- I'm quitting....
You- What?!?
Tae- Don't panic, let me explain....
You- Taehyung....
Tae- My father was in COMA. He finally woke up, and now he needs me.... I need to go back so that I can finally tell him about us! And I'm just quitting this job... we will talk over phone calls and we will meet too!
You- Oh.... then you should go back. I hope your father is well now. I'll bake a cake for him tomorrow. Before leaving, take that.
Tae- you're the best!

I hope I'll be able to convince my father. I knew how ruthless he was.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked it
Thank you for reading, btw....
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️