C-18

6 months later

Taehyung's POV

6 months ago, everything ended just like that. Neither I could contact her or meet her. But I surely heard of her wedding. I lost my love. I came back to NY right after her wedding. But NY wasn't the same. I wasn't enjoying anything. I always remembered her. I would look into the few selfies of ours. I never wanted to cry but ended up crying every night for her.

Is she happy? Did they accept the wedding and try to make it work? I had no idea.

Suddenly, one day, I got a call from Jimin.

On the phone

Tae- Hello?
Jimin- this is Jimin.
Tae- Jimin? How did you get my number.
Jimin- That's not important rn. Where are you?
Tae- In NY.
Jimin- Did you forget about my sister already?
Tae- Shut the fuck up, Jimin! I love her. I will always love only her.
Jimin- do you know she was sent to Japan?
Tae- Yeah.
Jimin- They recently came back. She came to my house yesterday..... she isn't happy, Taehyung. While she was in Japan.... her every day went like hell. Joshua isn't a good guy, Taehyung. He had an affair outside. And he brought her home every day, and they would kick her outside. Whenever she tried to contact you, she couldn't. Her father attached some virus on her phone. She didn't want you to get into trouble.
Tae- I'm coming back to Korea. I'll get her back...... and make sure everyone who made her life like this won't survive.

I cut the call and started packing my bag.

Your POV

The last 6 months of my life have been the worst times ever. There was nobody by my side. I missed Taehyung like crazy. I just wanted to be with him. I was ready to risk my life but not his. Only one weak point stopped me from running away.

But we came for a business deal and that time I somehow sneaked to oppa's house. I gave him Taehyung's number and told him to call him. I wanted to give a last try. Maybe it'd be the last. We will probably go back to Japan after 1 week.

Taehyung's POV

1 day later

I landed on Korea. Nothing got into my mind except that woman. My only love. I went to Jimin's house and asked where Y/n was. He told me they'll be at Hongs Company or hotel. I knew she wouldn't be at their company. I went to their hotel.

I ranged the bell. After a minute, the door opened with a weird sound. It was my Y/n. When she saw me, she hugged me so tightly that I started smelling like her after the hug. She dragged me inside and locked the door.

Tae- How are... you?
You- Do you wanna know the truth?
Tae- Leave it. Don't say it, or I'll end up killing Joshua.
You- Taehyung, why.... why are our dads like this?
Tae- Idc about them anymore. I am gonna snatch you...... from everyone!
You - What if they find us and..... kill...
Tae- Shh. Nobody will do anything. Don't take your phone or anything. Just let's go!

She nodded. We left the hotel. She was in cargo pants and a pink crop top. She was as beautiful as ever.

We didn't know how to find a safe place for us. But I knew I needed to keep her safe at any cost.

You- Taehyung.... we can go to Kai's place. At least for now. He will help us.
Tae- Are you sure? That he won't betray us?
You- Yes... he is a good guy.

I listened to her and we went to Kai's place.

Kai- Omg, yoy both??
You- Kai, help us out.....
Kai - What happened?
You- We need a safe place to hide for a few days.... at least until we make a good plan.
Kai - My second floor is empty. You both can live there.
You- Thank you.... a lot!
Kai- I'm your friend after all.

We went to the second floor and found our room. We entered inside and locked the door. Y/n was smiling after a long time. I smashed my lips on hers. She responded immediately.

You- It's seeming like we're doing an extra marital affair......
Tae- Don't say that! Did he touch you?

When I saw her being silent, I was angry. I never liked it when someone touched anything I loved. And it wasn't just an object this time. It was my favorite person.

Tae- I'm gonna kill him! How dared he when he already has someone?!
You - He was drunk.... that night and forced me.... but I didn't let him fuck me. But he touched.... me...

I didn't say anything and took off her every piece of clothes. I kissed her every body part. I wanted to wipe the touches of that bastard. Then we make love. It wasn't just fucking her hard. It was a slow intimacy.

You - Taehyung, let's leave this country.
Tae- We will. But now it's not safe, they're probably searching for you everywhere.
You- We are unlucky....
Tae- Don't say like this, at the end we will be together!

She hugged me. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

4 days passed

We were finally taking everything lightly. We decided to move out. I planned everything. We were going back to Paris. The place where we became closer. We were leaving tomorrow. Before leaving, Y/n wanted to meet with Jimin and his family. So, we went there.

Jimin- I will always pray for your safety.
You- I know, Oppa. Where is eonnie?
Jimin- She is feeding Eun Ji.

Your POV

Eun Ji was their 5 months old daughter. I wanted a life like my oppa, peaceful. If dad kicked me out of his family, I'd be happier.

Mom- Y/n.....
You- eomma!

I hugged my mom, I hadn't seen her for the past 6 months. Now, I could finally leave happily.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked this chapter
I'll update soon~

Love y'all ❤️