C-19

In Paris

Author's POV

You both finally moved in Paris. You hadn't your phone and at Kai's house Taehyung changed his number too. Taehyung knew a guy from Paris. He said he would help you both to get a new identity.
And Taehyung paid him enough to get a small house in the valley side. You sold the jewelries and got some important things for living.

After 2 days

You both got your new identity.

Your I'd

Name- Alizée Moreau
Age - 23
Nationality - French
Father's name - Adam Moreau

Taehyung's I'D

Name - Theodore Walker
Age - 28
Nationality- American
Father's name - Daniel Walker

( I'll only use these names when they're outside )

Tae- I'll get a job soon, until then we need to survive on those * he pointed on some money*
You- Do you think I can get a job to do as well?
Tae- Sure. You're the best singer out there for me!
You- But what if someone uploaded it and reached my dad? No.... I'll just open a small bakery here.
Tae- Okay, but you still can teach kids.
You- I'll think that later..... first, let's buy some stuff for baking a cake. And we need to make a board and hang it outside, too.
Tae- Yeah, let me do that.

Your POV

We opened a small bakery attached to our home, home something I had never had before. Taehyung joined as a teacher in a kindergarten. And we both were happy with our jobs. A little girl, her name is Sydney, she was learning music from me. It was a free lesson, which I decided cause I didn't want to take money from kids. We were earning enough to eat and survive.

A few days passed

Tae- Y/n, let's go tomorrow for a picnic.
You- It's weekend so we can go!
Tae- Yeah....

Next day

I wore a little white frock, and I cut my hair like a short wolf cut. I dyed my hair chestnut blonde. Taehyung wore a normal black shirt that was looking mind-blowing on him.

We went to the sea side. I saw he rented a surfing board. I immediately understood his intentions. It was on my wishlist. He remembered it. Of course, he remembered every single detail of mine.

I looked at him, and he was smiling so brightly. I couldn't tell why I was happy. Was it because of the surfing board or his smile. I've never seen something more breathtaking than his smile. He taught me how to surf. I kept failing, but he was never offended. He held me tightly, and finally, I was able to control my body. When we were on the small waves, I was smelling his fragrance. I wondered if he was taking some seductive perfume, lol.

After we were done, we sat in front of the sea while looking at the sunset.

You - Isn't the sunset the most beautiful thing ever?
Tae- You look more beautiful than the sunset....

I giggled. He suddenly stood up. I stood up, too. He knelt down in front of me and took out something from his pocket. It was a ring, an amazing diamond ring.

Tae- It's my mom's..... dad told me she wanted to give this to my wife. Y/n, will you give me the opportunity to be your husband? Will you give me the fortune to love you forever? Will you marry me?

Tears immediately fell from my eyes. I couldn't even imagine that we were already so far, so far with us that it was the time we could finally get married.

Tae- I don't know if you remember.... but today is the day when we met for the first time one year ago. So, will you?
You- Yes! Yes!!

He made me wear the ring. It shined with the last shine of sunset. We shared a passionate kiss. I just wanted this moment to last forever.

Then we went back to our small home. We decided to have the wedding at our nearest church next month.

On the next day, I usually opened my bakery. My regular customers came in.

Woman- Alizée, do you have the pancake she ate last time? She can't stop talking about it!
You- Haha, yep. I've it. Grace, do you love pancake that much?
Grace - Yes, Alii!!

Grace is a 8 years old girl who is learning music from you. She is polite, and Taehyung too loves her.

Man- Our valley never had a better bakery before. By the way, where is Theo?
You- He went to buy some cream. Oh, there he is!
Grace- Theo uncle!!
Tae- Hey, Grace. Are you here for me or pancake?
Grace - Both. *giggled*

He took her in his arms and pinched her chubby cheeks lightly.

Tae- Babe, give me her pancake.
You- Here ya go.
Grace- When will you both get married?
Tae- On about that.... I'd like to invite y'all. Our wedding is next month on the 10th.
Woman - Oh my god, that's amazing. You both are so lovely.

Taehyung looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

After a fun day, we were back in our room. In each other's arms. He was caressing my hair playfully.

You- Tae, if Oppa, eonnie, Eunji and Kai could attend our wedding it'd feel nice.
Tae- I know, babe, but you know that's not possible.....
You- Are you gonna hide here forever?
Tae- If it's because of your safety, then I can live under the soil, too.

I couldn't help but laughed. In the past 1 year, I went through something which I'll never forget. Maybe we were only together for 6 months, but the other 6 months when we were aparted I realized it's impossible to live without Taehyung.

Next day

Taehyung went to his kindergarten, and I opened my bakery. The day went fine like always. Paris was  indeed beautiful. We were both happy here. None of our dads were here to disturb us.

I decided to give him a surprise. So I closed the bakery early and made a few of his favorite dishes. I decorated our small home with lights and flowers. After doing everything, I was waiting for him to come back.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked it.....
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️