C-7

Taehyung's POV

She's so dumb. I was understanding her the same topic for 1 hour now. And she wasn't getting it. I didn't know there were students like her. I always got more than 95 in my every exam. But the way she is studying, she'd barely get 30.

Tae- Will you try to understand without chewing your pen?
You- Maths aren't for me.
Tae- Cause you never practiced it!
You- Ahh! You're scolding me?
Tae- For today I'm your teacher. So yes!
You- *fake cry* Please, I don't wanna do it.
Tae- Did I tell you to have sex? Why are you bringing 'It' here?

Author's POV

You were so surprised by his words. Why did he say that. You stopped chewing your pen and looked down.

Tae- Now look at the question carefully.

After another 2 hours, you finally understood a few topics. So he stopped teaching you.

You- Wait, Mr. Kim. Why did you talk about sex?
Tae- Cause you were crying like I'm forcing you to do it.

Your face turned completely red. You couldn't face him and ran away. While running, you bumped with your dad.

Dad- why are you running, dear?
You- Ah, nothing.
Dad- your finals are coming. Right?
You - yeah.
Dad- I want to get good grades. So that after it I can add you in my business. So, you'll get good grades, right? You won't let my reputation down.... isn't it, daughter?

You nodded slowly. You knew you were not meant to be a businesswoman, but for your dad's sake, you were forcing yourself.

The next few days, you were only studying. You would forget to eat and sleep. You had only one thing on your mind. Your dad's reputation.

Finally, the exam days came. You already had dark circles, which you covered with concealer. Then you left with Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

She didn't go outside of the house for the past few days. If I am honest, I was worried for her. She didn't look so well. And it made me sad. I told myself for a hundred times that I shouldn't worry about someone who is related to your biggest enemy. But heart and hormones didn't let me stop the thoughts.

Tae- Are you alright, Miss Y/n?
You- Yeah.
Tae- All the best for your exam.

She nodded and forced a smile. Then she entered the exam hall. After half an hour, the teacher came out looking for a nurse.

Teacher- Aren't you her bodyguard?
Tae- yes. What happened?
Teacher - She suddenly fainted. Can you take her to the nurse's room?

I didn't bother to answer. I ran there like it was my life's last job. I saw she was lying there without consciousness. I carried her immediately to the nurse's room.

Tae- Check her! Wake her up!
Nurse - Calm down, Mr. I am checking her.
Tae- Then why is she still unconscious??
Nurse- I should ask you this. Why is her body so pale? Like she didn't eat or sleep for days?
Tae- Don't ask me questions, just wake her up!!

I screamed so hard that the nurse flinched. She injected a medicine in her. But seeing her still unconscious made me feel sick.

Tae- Why didn't she wake up yet??? What did you inject??
Nurse- She is sleeping now. She will wake up soon. You should go outside. You're making the situation worse.

I wanted to punch on her face. But I controlled myself.  I didn't go outside. I was looking at Y/n's pale face. I forgot my revenge for a whole hour.

She woke up after a few minutes. I went to her.

Tae- Are you okay, Miss Y/n?
You - What happened to my exam??
Tae- You fainted in the hall.
You- I need to go back.... I can't miss this exam!
Tae- Miss, you're still unwell!
You- Mr. Kim, I need to go! Understand my situation, please!
Tae- I'll tell the teachers to give you some extra time. But you need to drink this juice first.
You - What if he disagrees?
Tae- he won't. You drink it. I'm going to talk to him.

And I went to the teacher. At first, I just requested, but he was being a jerk. So I went to the principal and asked him. I would put my guns on their head just to make sure Y/n gets enough time to finish the exam. The principal was understanding. He agreed. I went back to Y/n and took her to the exam place. They gave her a separate seat. She started writing.

After 1½ hour, she came outside and hugged me tightly. God, her smell. Her smell was like vanilla and strawberry. Her touch was so magical that I'd die in a moment. I wanted to touch that waist so badly. I wanted to squeeze her body so badly. I wanted to kiss her so badly.

When she left me, my world darkened.

You- Thank you so much, Mr. Kim! If it wasn't you..... I'd be the reason for my dad's reputation loss.

In that sentence, I understood why she was working her ass up for the exams. I wanted to kill that man. For him, she put herself in that position. How badly he manipulated her to bring good marks. I wished for one thing that day, I'd never be a terrible dad like him if God would ever give me the chance to be a dad.

You- Why are you so quiet?
Tae- Do you wanna eat pizza?
You - That'd be your treat, then!
Tae- let's go.

The next 2 hours of my life were unforgettable. We went to have pizza. She was so happy that she was nearly dancing in the karaoke room. I swear to God, there were no beautiful women like her in the whole universe.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked this chapter~
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️