C-17

Two days later

Taehyung's POV

I was unable to get in touch with Y/n. I didn't know how she was. And the thought of her was making me sick. I was trying to contact her, but it was nearly impossible.

I went back to Jimin's house and pleaded to him. For the first time, I pleaded.

Tae- Please call her.....
Jimin- ah, okay. Here....

On the phone

You- Yes Oppa?
Tae- Y/n! Y/n, how are you?
You- Taehyung? Why did you call me?
Tae- Y/n what happened? Why aren't you contacting me?
You - Cause I got to know your dirty secret, Mr. Kim.
Tae- What are you talking about? Did you read the letter?
You- What letter? Dad told me everything about you and your father.... Taehyung, why did you do that to me? Why?
Tae- Y/n, I think you are missing something. Let me explain, please? For once, just listen to me.....
You- I hate you, Taehyung!
You- No! No..... Y/n, I'll wait for you at your favorite restaurant in 1 hour..... please come for once. I'll explain everything you don't know yet.

She cut the call. I was so stressed. She told me that she hates me. I was always afraid of this day. Her father, how did he get to know? Did he read that letter? And didn't tell Y/n the whole thing? I looked at Jimin. Then, I left the house with a broken heart. But I'd fix it, I would make her love me again. She would love me again.

Author's POV

You were crying as a mess when Jimin called you again.

On the phone

You- What again?
Jimin- It's me.
You- Oppa.... why did you let him talk to me?
Jimin- Y/n, he looked really sad. You should meet with him once. I think you don't know half of the story yet.
You- Oppa, I'm getting married in 3 weeks.
Jimin- Remember what eomma told you? Don't end up like her.....

He cut the call this time. You wiped your tears and thought about the whole thing. You wanted to listen to everything. You wanted to trust him. You decided to show up.

After 1 hour, you went and saw Taehyung sitting on a chair while holding his head. When he saw you, he immediately hugged you. The scent of strawberry and vallina met with honey and rose. You sheded some tears.

Tae- Y/n..... I missed you.
You- Taehyung, just explain everything already. I'm so stressed.
Tae- *told everything from the start*
You- What's wrong between them? Why are they hating each other like this??
Tae- I've no idea, too. When my dad heard that I loved you, he told me to forget you. He'd accept any other woman as her daughter in law except you!
You- I'm getting married in 3 weeks.....
Tae- What?!?
You - I just don't know what to do! Should we run away?

When you said that, some men from outside came. They had guns and all.

You- Who.... are y'all?!
Tae- My father's men.....

Before you could say anything, they held your hand, and you were so scared. Taehyung got angry and afraid at the same time.

Tae- leave her!!
Man- It's boss's order, Mr. Taehyung.
Tae- Just leave her, okay? I'll do anything.... but if you don't, I'll kill y'all!
Man- We have orders.....

Taehyung punched on his face, and he fell down. The other man tried to stop him, but he took your hand and ran away. Both of you ended up in a hotel room.

You - I'm so scared, Taehyung.....
Tae- It's okay, everything will be okay. I'm with you.
You- It seems like the whole world is against us. The whole world is trying to apart us!
Tae- Shh. I'll fight with the whole world if it means I get you.....

He hugged you to keep you warm. You buried your face on his chest and closed your eyes. While hearing his heartbeat, you fell asleep.

Next morning

You woke up by a sudden noise. Taehyung told you to stay inside, and he left to see. When he didn't come back, you felt scared. You went to check and saw he was lying on the floor. You started crying and sat to check him. His forehead was bleeding so badly. But some of the men came and took you by dragging. It was your dad's men.

You- Leave me!! Taehyung! Taehyung, wake up!

But nothing helped. They took you back to your house. Your dad was there, you looked at him with sadness, rage.

You- Why did you do that?!
Dad- take her to her room and lock it.

They did as he said. On the other side, Taehyung was unconscious. The hotel stuff checked him and sent him to the city hospital. His father was informed already.

His father - Burn down Parks whole company!!! How dared he injured my son?!
Man- Okay, boss!

On the same day, you and Taehyung were sleeping together, he got injured, you were locked in your own room, and his father burnt your dad's whole company.

Everything happened just in one day. You were lying on the floor, and Taehyung was lying on the hospital bed. And the world was still going on. Nobody felt pity, sad for you two except you both.

In two hours, Taehyung's consciousness came back.

Tae- Y/n... Y/n!! Where is Y/n?
Doctor- Sir, you're in hospital.
Tae- I need to go and get Y/n....

He tried to wake up, but his head was still painful. His father came in.

His father- Son, where are you going?
Tae - To find Y/n!
His father - Taehyung, I've told you already..... forget her!
Tae- I love her, Dad!! I love her.....

His dad didn't do anything but told him something, which made him stop acting like a insane.

His father - If you keep doing like this, I'll send my man to kill her!

THANK YOU
I hope you liked this chapter....
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️