C-6

Author's POV

His small smirk made you feel the whole zoo inside your belly. You didn't know why you liked his company. You felt safe with him.

You - I'm going to sleep!
Tae- Goodnight, Miss Y/n.

You just nodded and left. Taehyung was still standing there. The new feeling was felt again. He was waiting for the prom more than you.

The next morning, you woke up early and started getting ready. You wore the silver prom dress your father gifted you to your last birthday.

Taehyung was wearing a blue suit and white shirt inside. His forehead was shown amazingly. Your heart started beating faster. You couldn't stop looking at him.

You both reached your university. Everyone was with their partner. You barely did classes, so faces were still new to you. The girls came to you and Taehyung.

????- Who is this handsome?
You- My date....
????- Aren't you Park Y/n? The silent girl?
Tae- Excuse us, please.
????- Hey, I am Somi!
Tae- I didn't ask you, though.
Somi- Cold, huh? Y/n, let's go to the dance floor. Show us some moves!

You looked at Taehyung, he held your hand and took you to the dance floor.

Tae- Miss Y/n, remember this, I don't like to dance with women. So I owe you one.
You- Yea, I know. I will give you anything you want.
Tae- Anything?
You- Are you gonna ask the property again?
Tae- Nope. What if I want something more than that?
You- what?
Tae- Nevermind.

Taehyung stopped. Cause the thing he had on his mind wasn't in his plan.

After the dance party, everyone was having drinks. Taehyung told you not to, but you did anyway. Like that, you became drunk again.

Tae- I won't take you to a hotel again.
You- You don't have to.....
Tae- then, are you willing to show this to your dad?
You- He won't be home tonight. He has some business in office.
Tae- Lucky for you.
You- Mr. Kim? Don't you have any wishes?
Tae- I have two.
You- What's that?
Tae- One of them is extremely secret. But I can tell you the other one, I wanna have kids.
You - That's amazing! Imagine a mini version of you.....

Thinking of that made you happy. You were smiling innocently.

Tae- What about you, miss?
You- I told you, If I die tomorrow I'll have 10 regrets.
Tae- Are you willing to tell me this time?
You- Hmm. I want to go to a picnic with my friend. I want to go to amusement park and ride roller coster. I want to do surfing. I wanna experience intimacy. I want to sing and play guitar live. I wanna know who my mother is or was. I want someone to love me unconditionally. I wanna open a music class. I wanna move into a cottage house near the mountains. I wanna have a pet.

Taehyung just listened. He didn't reply anything. You didn't expect a reply from him.
After a while, you both came back home.

A few days later

Your dad came back home being exhausted. You ran to him and asked him what's wrong.

Dad - We didn't get the deal..... we lost a great opportunity!
You- It's okay, dad. Everything will be all right. It was just a normal deal. You'll get bigger than this.

He patted your head. Then, he went to his own room. Taehyung heard everything from a safe distance. After your dad left, he came to you.

You- Let's go to the convenience store. I need to get a few things.
Tae- Okay.

You went and bought stuff to bake a cake. You wanted to bake by yourself for your dad.

You -  He was worried. I hope everything will sort out.
Tae- Yeah.....

Taehyung's POV

If only she knew, she started trusting me so much. And since I started having dreams about her, she is on my mind 24/7. And I hated it. I hated the fact that I was using her. She didn't deserve it.

She baked cake for her dad. And took it to him. She didn't forget to give the cake to all the men, including me.

Tae- You know, I don't like sweets.
You - I made it for the first time. It will make me sad if you don't have it.

She and her words, I always found myself in a tough position because of her. But I shouldn't be melted by this.

Tae- Miss, we are in a very professional relationship. It shouldn't make you sad.
You - But one bite won't make you fat.
Tae- I'm sorry. But you need to get it.

I walked away. I knew it hurt her, but it shouldn't. We are just enemies. I should stay in my boundaries so that I don't make a mistake, which I'd regret forever.

Your POV

Why is he like that. Sometimes, I hate him so much, but when he isn't around, I miss him. Not because of his handsome face but because of his voice, his existence. What is wrong with me. I don't know. But when he is around, I don't need someone to remind me who I am.

2 days later

I was drinking my tea in a book cafe while reading my favorite fantasy books. Mr. Kim was standing in front of me even though I told him to sit.

You- When will I have my own dragon?
Tae- You want dragon? That's not real, miss.
You - Don't get into my fantasies!!! Let me imagine some good stuff.
Tae- Shouldn't you go to your study room now? You have exams soon.
You - I'm gonna fail. I don't even know my syllabus.

I told him the truth. He made a face like he had never heard about a back bencher. Well, I was one. I wasn't the nerd and silent student. But a bad and silent student.

Tae- Let's go home and study.
You- Are you gonna study with me? I'm terrible.
Tae- Yeah. Let's go.

I was so shocked that he agreed. But it'd be fun to study with him. Especially him.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked this chapter!
I'll update soon ~

Love y'all ❤️