C-33

Author's POV

JK opened that, and the first sentence it has was - The waiting isn't over yet, in future I'll find you somewhere, definitely somewhere you'll also be waiting for me.

Tan - How romantic, isn't?
Eunha - Who was this woman?
Jk - I've no idea.... let's read.

1929, 1 Dec

She accepted the bouquet of tulips.
It took me a whole day to find those perfect tulips for her. She deserves it. I can't wait to tell my family about her.

1929, 3 Dec

I started making her painting yesterday. It's already half done. I hope she will like it. I heard her father is looking for a man for her. I will tell my family as soon as possible about us. I know they will understand me.

1929, 10 Dec

How could they fix her marriage like that. She was crying so much. I was controlling myself. I can't tolerate tears in her eyes. I know she is the general's daughter, but our family isn't that lower class. I'm ready to beg her father if that means she will be mine forever.

1929, 21 Dec

I was hospitalized. Her father's men beat me cause I shouted at the general. I don't know why I'm getting a feeling like I'll lose her. I haven't seen her for the past 10 days..... I hope she is doing fine.

1930, 1 Jan

Is their a term like Sad New Year? Her father sent her somewhere far. I heard they got married. What sin I committed that she was snatched from me?
I've loved her since I turned 14, and I lost her last year.......

The other pages weren't found or torn up.

Sana - I wonder what happened to her....
JK - He had plans not to get married. He wanted to wait for her... but his father had several health issues he forced him to get married with my great grandmother.....
Tae - We can.... try to find her, right?
You - how??
Tae - It said she was the general's daughter. We can find through the internet who was the general at that time.
Eunha - Exactly! Wait, I'll watch.... Um... it was Choi Myung sik. His daughter was Choi Mina. She got married with a minister's son whose name was Jung Kang soo. But it said.... she died in just one year of their marriage. But the cause of death isn't mentioned here.
JK - We need to find out! Let's go and find her family..... members.
Tan - Why are y'all so excited about it. It's not like they will come back again.
Sana - We should.... find about her.

As they said. You all went to find her family members. Her father's house was still there. It had a caretaker, too. It was now a property of government. The house looked like the house drawn in that painting.

Caretaker - who are you all?
Sana - We... are students. We got a project to find out about our tradition and the protectors. Mr. Choi Myung sik was a general, right?
Caretaker - yeah....
Sana - Can you give us some information about his daughter?
Caretaker - I don't know....
JK - Can you help us a little by saying who else can know about their family??
Caretaker - my father used to work here before.... maybe he has a little knowledge about this.
Sana - where can we find him?
Caretaker - In that house.

He pointed at a house right beside the house of Mr. Choi. You all went there. You saw an old man sitting alone in the varenda.

Tae - Hello.....
Old man - Who are you?
Jk - we are some students.... we wanna know about Mr. Choi Myung sik's daughter..... can you tell us about her?

The old man looked at all of you suspiciously. Then his eyes stopped on Sana. He immediately stood up.

Old man - Madam, Mina..... madam Mina! You are back.....
Sana - Huh....
Eunha - What happened to him?
Old man - She is madam Mina! Our madam.....
Sana - but I'm Sana....

Then an old woman came out of a room. She also got shocked after seeing Sana.

Old woman - But how is this.....
Jk - What happened? Tell us!
Old woman - she exactly looks like madam Mina.
Sana - What.... me?
Old man - You're finally back....
You - But.... she is Sana. How can...
Old man - When you can't fulfill the biggest wish of your life.... you come back to life, again..... madam Mina came back!!

Nobody understood anything. But it bothered Sana a lot. After she came back from there, she started getting weird dreams....

THANK YOU.
I hope you liked it.
I'll update soon ~

Love y'all ❤️