C-13

Your POV

After a few days

It's been already 5 months, and dad appointed Taehyung as my bodyguard.
I am going to meet with Joshua and try to convince him to call off this wedding.
I told Taehyung to wait outside while I went to meet with him in a Japanese restaurant.

You- Hello.
Joshua- Oh hi. Sit down.
You- Hm, thanks.
Joshua- I've already placed the order. I hope you like to eat soup dumplings.
You - Anything will go. But today, I came to discuss something really important.
Joshua- Yea, tell me.
You- Joshua, can you please call off this wedding?
Joshua- What?
You- Yea. We do not know or love each other. It'll be a meaningless marriage.
Joshua- Do you think I care about the thing love right now? It's business, Y/n. And it's not a marriage it's just an alliance for a better future. You don't need to love me or stay loyal. You can hook up with whomever you want. The same goes for me. I am already in a relationship, and she knows all of these shits.
You- Are you insane?!
Joshua - I'm not. This is how things work.
You - There is no point in discussing this with you. But I'll make sure this wedding never happens.
Joshua- good luck in trying.

I walked out angry. Taehyung was looking at me.

Tae- He didn't agree, right?
You- He is psycho!
Tae- What are you gonna do now? Give me permission to kill him already.
You - That's a horrible idea! Let's go home for now.

Taehyung's POV

She was definitely furious. We reached home. She told me to follow her. She went to her room and told me to sit. She went to the bathroom to get freshened. She didn't lock the door. I was thirsty for her. I locked the door of her room and went to the bathroom. She was under the shower, naked. I was just looking at her until she saw me.

You- you wanna take a shower, too?
Tae- I'd love to.

The next 30 minutes were like heaven. I loved her warmth. We didn't fuck, but that was so near.

After the shower, I kissed her smoothly. She left her body on me. I slowly took her to the bed after wiping her body. We both were still naked. She opened her arms for me, and I pulled her in a long hug.

You- Will you come tonight?
Tae- Do you need me?

She slowly nodded.

Tae- Let's go to a hotel. This place isn't the right place to do.
You- Hmm. Everyone will be at home. I wanna take a nap.
Tae- sure, babe.

She slowly fell asleep. I was hugging her. She was smelling amazing. I didn't know if she dreamt about me, but her nipples were hard. She was making faces, which I found extremely adorable.

After a while, I put her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Then I wore my clothes and left the room. Before going out, I locked the door, and as she had the keys, she could open it easily.

The men of my father's were kept working on that mission. Mr. Park's business wasn't going so well. I heard him wanting the wedding to have soon. He had high hopes on Hong Family. This scared me. I didn't want to lose Y/n like this.

After 1 or 2 hours, she woke up and had her evening snacks. Then we both walked out of the house and went to a hotel.

The night of refreshment. We needed to forget about the world for a few hours. Even in the sweats, she was smiling. The smell of sex and vallina was making me feel like it was just a dream, and one day, I would have to wake up.

You- I have decided what to do next.
Tae- What?
You- You'll see soon.

I gave a hickey on her neck she left a small moan, which made me hard again. She chuckled, seeing me like that.

Next day

We went back to her home. She went to her room and came back after changing. She went straight to her dad's room.

Your POV

Dad- Good morning, princess.
You - Good morning..... dad, I want something.
Dad - Yes, my dear?
You- I want you to stop this wedding. I don't want to marry him. Please, Dad!
Dad- what are you.... saying?!
You- Please, dad.
Dad - Not at all. You know we are going to be the business partner and family after this marriage!
You - I don't want to marry him! I won't marry him. You can't force me in this, dad.
Dad- Y/n?!?!
You - I don't want your property or anything. If you wanna kick me out like brother, you can. But please, dad. It's my only wish....

He didn't say anything. I was already crying. I'd die without Taehyung. And if this marriage happens in 3 months, idk what will I do.
I left his room and saw Taehyung standing outside. I was a crying mess, so I ran from there.

Taehyung's POV

She loves me so much. She fought with her dad just for me. I was so happy that I was this important to her.
But a second thought made my vision black. What if she finds out. At this moment, I knew without her I'll be a total mess. I was addicted to a woman. She wasn't just a random woman. She was my woman.

The next few weeks went so fast. Our relationship continued. We've had our moments. And her father didn't say anything to her.

Your POV

I knew my dad was angry, but I couldn't help. I found myself stressed if I didn't meet Taehyung. I'd go crazy without his touch. My every body parts craved for his attention. They were ready to do anything to get his finger on them. And that was it. We were so in love. I felt so alive in this relationship.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked it
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️