C-37

Taeyong - Are you alright?

He seemed really worried.

Nyeona - Yea, don't worry about me.
Taeyong - Let's go from here.... Madam Choi??
Mina - I'm okay.
Nyeona - I'm hungry, let's eat something delicious.
Mina - You mean gimbap?
Taeyong - You both go back, I'll bring the food.
Nyeona - We will make it, don't bother.

After having a long day, Taeyong finally got back to his camp. He had a friend there. They both were almost the same age. His name was Wooshik.

Wooshik - Was it a tiring day?
Taeyong - Maybe.
Wooshik - What happened, Taeyong? You look different.....
Taeyong - Hyung, remember I told you about Madam Choi's best friend?
Wooshik - You mean our mayor's daughter? Min Nyeona?
Taeyong - Yeah...
Wooshik - what about her?
Taeyong - It's been a few months now.... I've been feeling something different for her. Whenever I'm around her.... or..
Wooshik - Hold up! You love her?
Taeyong - I don't know if this is.... love!
Wooshik - That's crazy! I thought you only knew how to fight....
Taeyong - Hyung....
Wooshik - Don't be a coward and tell her.
Taeyong - But.... what if she rejects me?
Wooshik - Why would she? You're handsome..... and wel mannered.
Taeyong - But I'm just a bodyguard.... and she is the mayor's daughter.
Wooshik - You can easily quit and find a better thing to do.....
Taeyong - Can I? Will it help?

Wooshik just nodded. Taeyong decided that he'd quit the job and then he find a better job to do.

On the next day, he quit his job, and when Mina got to know, she went to him. ( I've already written the next scene, so I'll skip )

Nyeona - What's going on?
Taeyong - Nothing......
Mina - Not nothing! He literally quit his job because he fell in love with you and now he wants to find a better job!
Nyeona - What?
Taeyong - It's.....
Mina - Omg.... Bini! Where are you going??

Mina ran behind Bini even though he was only going into their room. She just wanted to run from them.

Nyeona - Is she saying the truth?
Taeyong - Miss Min, I.... I'm sorry....
Nyeona - Come with me.

She grabbed his hand and took him to the forest.

Nyeona - Now tell me, what are you sorry for?
Taeyong - I should have known my boundaries..... sorry for crossing it.
Nyeona - So you don't love me anymore?
Taeyong - I do.
Nyeona - Will you find someone else for moving on now?
Taeyong - It's not possible..... even though I know you're out of my boundary, I'll still love you.

Nyeona stepped closer to him and stood on her toes. Her lips touched his. The first kiss became heavenly. The warmth of their breathes and the air of the forest made it heavenly. Taeyong was shocked at first, but he gave up himself between her lips.

Nyeona - Love doesn't know any boundaries..... love likes to break all the boundaries!
Taeyong - Do you mean....
Nyeona - I love you too!

They hugged each other. Their hearts were beating in the same rhythm.

Days were passing, and two of them were becoming closer. They were so in love. Nyeona explored every part of the forest and the mountains with Taeyong. Taeyong also was trying to find some better jobs to do.
One day, it was raining heavily. They both were stuck in the mountains. Somehow, they found a small cave to get a shelter until the rain stopped.

Their clothes were almost wet. Taeyong took out something from his pocket.

Nyeona - what is it?
Taeyong - For you.

He gave it to Nyeona. It was the same blue hair clip. Nyeona's eyes became brighter than ever.

Nyeona - How did you get this?
Taeyong - I was finding it for a few days now...... finally, I found it yesterday.
Nyeona - You remember.....

She looked at him, and her eyes stopped on his wet, pinkish lips. She couldn't resist kissing him. They were kissing each other wildly. There were nothing to stop them.
Nyeona's hands were taking off the wet clothes from Taeyong's body, and he too took off her clothes.

Not just their body but also their souls became each other's. A love, so peaceful, so lovable and so soothing.

Nyeona - I love you.....
Taeyong- I love you more.

They stayed in each other's embrace until the rain stopped. After the rain stopped, they wore clothes and left the cave, and returned home.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked this chapter.....
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️