C-20

Taehyung's POV

I went back to our home at 6 pm. The lights were off. I became worried immediately.

Tae- Y/n.... Y/n!!

I went to the drawing room and all the lights were on again. I saw Y/n in a sparkly white gown. She was looking like a queen.

You- Welcome home, Taehyung!
Tae- Oh my damn, who is this beautiful lady.....
You- Your soon to be wife! Now, take a seat, Mr. Kim.
Tae- As your wish, Miss y/n.

We both had our dinner. Her cooking skills were always good, but today, I only focused on her. I wanted to have her as my dessert tonight.

Tae- Food was amazing, but where is the dessert?
You- Ah.... but you never liked desserts, so I didn't.....

I stood up, and she too. I pulled her by her waist and kissed her. A kiss full of us. A kiss full of love. 

18+ warning ⚠️

I took her to our bedroom and placed her on the bed. I took her gown avobe her belly. She was wearing a red lace panty, which was making her effortlessly sexy. I took that off.

Tae- Take off the gown, babe.

It was a slow command. She did it. Her lace bra was red, too. I looked at her from a far, and she was looking so sexy.

Tae- now take off that, too.

She did as I said. Her breasts were so fluffy I couldn't control my hands, and they rested on her breats and squeezed them. She left a small moan.

Tae- Do you want me, Babe?

She nodded slowly. I rubbed her pussy which was already dripping for me. Her thighs were already so wet by her juices.  I sucked her nipples and she was moaning so hard. But I wanted to play a little. I kept rubbing her pussy slowly which was making her more hot.

You- What are you doing..... just go in!
Tae- Who am I?
You- Taehyung....
Tae- Say loudly! Who am I??
You- Taehyung!

I smirked and undressed myself. Without any warning, I inserted into her. She screamed. Her tears fell through her cheeks. For the first time, we were so wild. She cummed first. We again started another round. And we kept doing until we cummed together.

After the sex, we cuddled together.......

Warning end

Tae- I love you...
You - But I love you more!
Tae- I could argue with you, but it'd be pointless..... arguing with you means arguing with my own heart. And I let my heart win always.
You- What did I do to deserve you....?
Tae- we were meant to be.... together!

On the next day

Author's POV

You were in your bakery. Then Grace walked in.

Grace- Woah, you look so beautiful, Alii.
You- Am I? Thanks, Grace. You're more pretty.
Grace - Where is Theo uncle?
You- He is at work, dear.
Grace- Umm.... I wanted to see him before leaving.
You- Where are you going?
Grace- We are moving to London....
You- Really?
Grace- Yea. Dad's company is sending us. I'll miss you and Theo uncle....
You- I'll miss you too....
Grace - But we will come to your wedding!
You- Yup, you have to!

After a minute, she left. You smiled. You liked her company so much.

After a few days

You- I miss Grace's talking.....
Tae- I hope we will have a cute daughter like her!
You- You want a daughter?
Tae- Yeah.... I want a cute little princess. She will be just like you! We will name her Sara....
You- Why Sara?
Tae- Cause she will be our princess!
You- But what if we get a son?
Tae- Then it's up to you.
You- Okay! By the way, dinner is ready.
Tae- What did you make tonight?

Another week passed,

You and Taehyung were in a shopping mall for buying the wedding dress. And he chose the dress for you. It was a light pink long gown. The dress was hugging your waist.
You bought his wedding suit, too. That was White colored.

Tae- let's go and have pizza.
You- Yeah, let's go.

You both were having your favorite macaroni pizza, and suddenly, a gunshot was heard. You flinched by the sound. Some men appeared from outside. And when they parted, a man in his mid 50s walked in. He was wearing a black coat and a hat. Taehyung's eyes got bigger. You realized it was his father.

Tae- Dad....

His dad signaled a man something, and he came to me and pointed a gun on my head.

Tae- What the fuck! Back off!!
Dad - He won't until you come with me.
Tae- Dad, if she gets any scratches, I'll never forgive anyone!
Dad- She will be safe if you come with me.
Tae- Stop the nonsense, dad! I love her! We are gonna marry soon!
Dad- Choice is yours!
You- Uncle.... please, don't take him away....
Dad- I don't wanna talk to any member of Parks family!
Tae- You're being cruel, dad! You love mom too right, think if anyone wanted you both to be apart?
Dad - Stop comparing us. She wasn't my dad's enemy's daughter! Your mother's father didn't kill.....

He stopped like a secret was being hidden.

Dad- are you coming, or should I tell him to shoot her?
Tae- Dad!

You were crying.

You- uncle.... please, I am begging you. I'll do whatever you tell me to... but please, don't take Taehyung away......
Dad- I'll count 3. 1.....2....
Tae- OK.... okay, I'll go. Just don't harm her. She is innocent....
Dad - You're brave! You stay here until we reach Korea. Keep looking after her.

In a minute, Taehyung disappeared. You broke into a million pieces. You dropped the dress and his suit.

After an hour, you finally left the restaurant and went back home, which was lifeless by then.

You - we weren't.... meant to be, Taehyung. The world, God, and the people everyone is against us.

You held your belly and started crying. You were pregnant for 3 weeks. You wanted to surprise him at the wedding day, but everything was ruined.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked this chapter
I'll update soon~

Love y'all ❤️