C-22

Your POV

Taehyung's father accepted me. He wanted to make peace with my dad just for us. And nothing could make me this happy before.

It was a family reunion. My dad came to us. He was looking calm.

His dad- Welcome Mr. Park..... you probably know I called you cause of our kids. For their sake, let's forget the war between us now.
Dad - If you wanna make peace, then why not?
You- Really, dad?
Dad - Yes, dear.

Finally, the world was with us. With our love.

That night, I and Taehyung were sitting on their rooftop. I was into his arms.

Tae- I told you we were meant to be!
You- Yes.... you were right.... I was scared when I was alone in Paris. But you know, I met with Chloe, she helped me a lot. When I came here, u handed everything to her.
Tae- I wanna confess something.....
You- Yea?
Tae- I killed Joshua.
You- What??
Tae- Yeah.... a few months ago....
You - I don't care. But from now on, there is no violence. Our baby shouldn't learn this. Okay? Promise me!
Tae- I promise you..... and our princess, I'll never use violation again.

On the next day, our dads decided on a date for our wedding. Finally, a wedding!

We both went to meet with Oppa and his family. I wanted to invite them first.
They were with me in my every situation, so it's their right.

Jimin- you've finally made it, Y/n!
You- Yes.... and not only me, Taehyung, also made it with me.
Soyeon- I'll tell your lovestory to Eunji when she will get older. That is how her aunt fought for her love and won.
Tae- And where is Eunji?
Jimin- Here....
Tae- Eunji, you are gonna get a little sister soon. Do you wanna play with her?

Eunji giggled. And we all chuckled at her cuteness.

Jimin- My sister is gonna be a eomma!
Soyeon- we should call mom and inform her.
Jimin- Yeah, we should.
Tae- But we came here today to invite you all to our wedding.
Soyeon- When is it?
You- His father told to have it after the delivery..... so we need to wait 4 more months.
Jimin- time will fly.
Soyeon- come and have my cookies....

After 2 hours

You- I need to call Chloe and invite her, too. And Kai!
Tae- Y/n.... he was the one who told my father about us....
You- What?
Tae- he was threatened.....
You- It's fine. I know him. Let's forgive him.

He nodded. I wanted to forgive everyone and be happy with my little family.

So, we went to Kai's house and settled everything. I got to know he got into a relationship 2 months ago. Her name is Minnie. So we invited her too as Kai's plus one.

At home

Dad-  Y/n, did you forgive me?
You - You realized your mistake, dad. I don't want anything else.
Dad- I'm sorry, dear. I was blind.... I won't come between you two again. Be happy.

I hugged him. Someone said it correctly. If you love someone, truly nobody will be able to apart you.

We were planning a huge bachelor's party and Bachelorette party. And of course we had to do a lot of shopping.

One week later

Tae- It's your check-up day, remember?
You- Yeah, Mr. Kim.

He smiled and held me. We both went to the doctor and did my regular check-up. And everything was going well. For the first time, Taehyung heard her heartbeat and saw her incomplete yet beautiful body.

Tae- I can't wait to meet her.
You- Me too.
Tae- Still, you can feel her....
You- Yeah, I'm the mom!
Tae- whom do you love more?
You- Eh... what is...
Tae- Is it me or our daughter?
You- It's so silly question. I won't answer.
Tae- That means..... you love her more than me.
You- pabo! I love both of you, okay?
Tae- I was literally kidding! No worries, love. I know she is the symbol of our unconditional love.
You- Unconditional love.... yes, she is.

We came back from the hospital and had our lunch.

His dad - Is everything going well?
Tae- Yes, dad. Our princess is growing healthy.
His dad- Ofcourse she is my grand daughter after all. I'm so sorry, Y/n.... I...
You- It's okay, Uncle. I can feel you.
His dad- Hey, call me dad from now on.
You- Okay, dad....

I called Chloe and invited her for our wedding. She was so happy. I was thankful to God that I got some amazing people in my life.

Tae- Y/n.... come here.
You- Yep?
Tae- I've advertised on social media. You're gonna teach kids music.
You- Are you.... are you telling the truth??
Tae- Definitely! This world deserves a teacher like you, love.

I hugged him tightly. We shared a passionate kiss after the hug. He was as sweet as ever.

Tae- so, shall we go to your favorite restaurant now?
You- Yeah!!

We both went to my favorite restaurant after so long. Everything felt surreal. We had pizza. We laughed like before.

Tae- We've come a long way....
You- Yeah. I remember when we first met..... you used to hate me.
Tae- I didn't hate you, I hated your father. I felt guilty that I was using you to stay close to your father.....
You- Haha, whatever. You used to look at me without feelings..... and I don't even know why I fell for you!
Tae- Love wasn't my thing until you walked in..... I realized that if I didn't meet you back then, I'd probably miss the most amazing feeling ever. Most Devine feeling ever......

I smiled. We didn't need to talk more cause our eyes were speaking billions of words. Love is indeed Devine. I couldn't wait more to tell Sara that her father is the most beautiful person in the whole universe. We kept a selfie to remind the night forever.

Thank you.
I hope you liked this chapter.....
I'll update soon~

Love y'all ❤️