C-2

Taehyung's POV

I was standing at the rooftop and thinking about the decision I had made. The way my father is lying on the hospital bed, Mr. Park will lay like that, too. I will make sure of that.

6 months ago, my father went to a mission, and Mr. Park attacked him. For this, he went to COMA after 2 days of treatment. I had to come back from NY. Since I got to know everything I planned 5o destroy Mr. Park.

So here I am. The bodyguard of his only daughter Park Y/n.

Today, I saw tears in her eyes. But I do not care about anyone in this world when it's time to get revenge.

Next morning

When I got up and went outside, I found Y/n in the garden. She was watering the plants.

You- Oh, good morning, Mr. Kim.
Tae- Morning.
You- Are you gonna join me today too?
Tae- Yes. But it's not in your schedule. Where are you going?
You- If I tell you, will you inform dad about it?
Tae- It's my duty.
You- Please Mr. Kim..... don't tell him about it.
Tae- But where are you going? Are you running away from home?
You - I'm not that silly. I love my dad, and I will never do anything that will hurt him.
Tae- Then?
You - I have a big brother. Dad kicked him out of our family 2 years ago. I'm going to meet him.
Tae- Oh....
You- Please don't tell dad.
Tae- Okay. I won't.

She smiled, and her eyes sparkled. Her father's downfall will hurt her a lot. But this is the law. It has to happen.

After 30 minutes, she came to the car. She was wearing a pink skirt with a yellow crop top. She did a high ponytail, which was looking good on her. But that was none of my business.

On the car

You- Mr. Kim, I will give you a treat today. Which type of food do you like?
Tae- What?
You- Which type of food do you like?
Tae- Why would you do that? I mean, treat me?
You - Because I want to. You are protecting me, so you deserve this.
Tae- I am protecting you, cause it's my job. I am getting money by it.
You- *sighed* I know. But we can be friends....
Tae- Sorry, our relationship is too professional.

She seemed sad, but I didn't want to be friends with my enemy's daughter.

We reached her brother's house. It was like a homely home. She was looking delighted when we pressed the calling bell.
Someone opened the door. The figure looked so familiar. It took me to my high school days. It was Park Jimin. We were classmates.

Jimin- Y/n!!
You- Oppa! I missed you so much!
Jimin- So did I. Btw.... this guy....
You- He is my new bodyguard, Kim-
Jimin- Taehyung?
You- How do you....
Jimin- He was in my high school..... it's nice to meet you, buddy.
You- He is an introvert. I get so mad sometimes cause he doesn't talk.
Jimin- *chuckled* Come inside.

I entered with them. A woman was cooking something in the kitchen. Y/n went to her and hugged her.

Jimin- That's my wife, Soyeon. You didn't marry yet?
Tae- No.
Jimin- Hmm. Thanks for keeping my sister safe.
Tae- That's my duty.
Jimin- Sit nah.
Tae- It's okay.

Y/n and Jimin's wife came to the living room with a tray contained cookies.

You- Mr. Kim, try a cookie!

She handed me one cookie. Even though I never liked sweets, I ate that. It was tasty as it wasn't too sweet. I saw Y/n kept eating. She alone finished the whole tray.

Soyeon- I'll go and get another.
You- Sorry, Mr. Kim, I should have asked you....
Tae- It's fine. I am not fond of cookies.
Jimin- How is Dad?
You- He is doing well. Probably, he is leaving for China new week for 5 days.
Soyeon- Y/n, I made some cookies for him too.... can you give him?
You- Eonnie, you're the best! I don't know why, why he doesn't want you in family.
Jimin- It's okay. We are better here.....

I got to know about Mr. Park's next plan. And I felt more angry cause he treated his own blood like that cause he married a normal girl. I hoped that his daughter would throw a jar full of ink on his face.

After staying there for the next one hour, we left.

You - I'm hungry. Let's go to an Italian restaurant.
Tae- Okay.
You- Do you like pizza?
Tae- Why would you ask me that?
You- I told you, I'd treat you. Even if you're not gonna be my friend!
Tae- You can go and have fun with your friends, miss y/n.
You- *giggled* Do I look like I have friends? In these 21 years, I've never had a single friend.

I felt like her voice cracked at the last line. I used to think making friends is the easiest job. When I was in NY, I had countless friends. I used to party a lot with them. Specifically, women friends who would walk naked for me. And a beautiful girl like her doesn't have friends? It was sus.

We stopped in front of an Italian restaurant. She ordered a macaroni pizza. She shared that with me. She would talk a lot nonsense, which I didn't hear, actually.

You- I had a lot of fun today!
Tae- Would you like to go back home now?
You- Hey, Mr. Kim! Did you ever go to a bar?
Tae- You wanna go there?
You- I heard people have so much fun there!
Tae- Yes.
You- Can you take me to one?

I didn't say anything. I just took her to a bar. Specially I took her cause I wanted her to spoil. And when she entered, I felt the gaze that fell on her......

THANK YOU
I hope you liked this chapter!
I will try to update soon~

Love y'all ❤️