C-14

Taehyung's POV

I've got a call from my father's man. I picked it up in a safe place where no one could find me.

Tae- Hello?
Man- Master woke up!
Tae- Really??
Man- yes! It's been a few minutes. Doctors said we can take him home tomorrow.
Tae- Great!
Man- He's willing to talk to you.
Tae- Sure.
His father- Hello, Taehyung!
Tae- Dad....
His father - I'm proud of you, my son. Now, you can come back. I'll handle the rest of it....
Tae- Dad, I... will go back, but give me one week.....
His father - Is everything alright?
Tae- Yeah.... just I've something important to do.
His father- Okay. I trust you.

I cut the call and sighed. I wanted to spend time with Y/n. I didn't know how things would turn out after one week. But that means I'd need to quit this job.

After a while, I went back downstairs.
Y/n wanted to go to the shopping mall. So we both left the house in 20 minutes.

You- Taehyung, I want to tell dad about us.
Tae- What? Do you think he'll agree?
You - I have to try. I know it's kinda impossible, but still.
Tae- What if he kicked me out as your bodyguard and never let me see you again?
You - I won't let him do this. I promise.

I didn't know how to say her about my quitting. I didn't want to ruin the moments we have. I'll get her back. I knew I could do this. After getting back, I'll convince my dad..... I have to.

We went to the mall and she found some couples pendant. She made me wear one of them and I made her wear the other one. It was a magnetic one. She had the girl and I had the boy. They'd hug every time we hug or kiss. I loved the design and the idea.

You - let's get some coffee!
Tae- What do you want?
You- Iced Americano.
Tae- Okay. Let's go.....

We both went to a cafe. I went to the manager to tell him that I wanted to make this coffee for her.

Your POV

I wondered where he went. But after some time, he came with two cups of coffee. I was surprised. He made those!

You - You can't be real!
Tae- But I'm real, Miss Park Y/n!

I chuckled. We both drank the coffee, and he made it so well.

You- Will you ever marry me or I'll be just like you know.....
Tae- What do you think? Huh! I'll wife you up! We can actually go to a church and get married!
You- silly!
Tae- I'm serious, though! Shit, I didn't buy any ring.....
You- Aish, stop. Let's go now.
Tae- Where?
You- Let's go and see how soyeon eonnie is!

He nodded, and we both went to Oppa and Eonnie's house. Soyeon eonnie was 5 months pregnant already. Her baby bump was so cute.

Jimin- what do you guys wanna eat?
You- We just had coffee.
Soyeon- That's just a drink. Honey, can you go and get some corn dogs?
Jimin- Sure, Jagiya!
You- You guys are my favorite couple!
Soyeon- And you both are mine!
Jimin- Taehyung, why don't you join me in the market?
Tae- Ah, sure.

Taehyung went together with oppa. I was sitting with eonnie and telling her about today. She was laughing so hard.

Soyeon- You guys should get married.
You - That's the hardest thing, as you know, dad is still angry at me. He doesn't even know I am in love with Taehyung!
Soyeon- That's so crazy. But you both have my blessings.
You - I can't wait to meet the baby!
Soyeon- You're just like your oppa.

We chatted like this until they both came back. We had the corn dogs. We were so happy. I always wanted this type of family. It'd be great if dad joined us, too.

After having a lot of fun, we both returned. I went to my room as I was really tired. I didn't know when I fell asleep.

On the next morning I had to go to the office. I went with Taehyung. He was looking quite different.

You - What happened?
Tae- Nothing, but you know what today is?
You- What?
Tae- The Valentine's!
You- Oh, Oh yeah! Are we going to celebrate? Let's go to the karaoke! Or the movies? Amusement Park is also good!
Tae- Okay, okay! Calm down.... we will go everywhere.
You- I can't wait....
Tae- And I've something to show you....
You- what is it?
Tae- You'll see. Come to meet me at the lunch time.
You- where?
Tae- It's a surprise!

I thought he'd give me something precious like a decorative garden or something like that where we will dance and celebrate today.

I was excited, really, really excited about it.
At the lunch time I came back to the car. He took me to a hotel.

You - You're not thinking something dirty, are you?
Tae- Aish. No, come....

He took me in front of a door and rang the doorbell. A woman in her 40s opened the door. She looked so emotional. I didn't get why we were there?

Woman- Y/n.....

I looked confusingly at Taehyung. He was smiling.

Tae- She is, she is your mother.

For a moment, my world stopped. I looked back at the woman. Her eyes, her lips both were like mine. She was nearly crying.

You- Mother?
Tae- Wasn't it in your wishlist?
You - Just a minute, can you please tell me clearly....
Woman - Let me tell you. when you were 3 years old..... I was kicked out of the house. And your father threatened me if I tried to see you or meet you he'll do something bad! I was scared... it's been 19 years until he came to find me.
You- Why did he kick you out?
Woman - You can say it was half of my fault..... our marriage was just a business. I used to love a normal guy who was my father's man. But they forced me to marry your father..... but I never could love him. Because he was always so controlling, he forced me to have a child with him. And when you were 3 years old, I met with the man whom I loved, we just had a normal meet-up...... but your dad got to know, and I've already told u the rest of it.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked it
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️