C-39

When she came back from the bathroom, he was still sleeping. So she dressed properly to go out of the room into the hallway. But something made her doubt on him. She went to check on him. But he wasn't breathing at all. Her eyes became bigger. She ran out and called others.

The palace doctor checked him.

Dr. - Oh my lord, Mr. Hwang isn't breathing! His pulses....
Others - What do you mean??
Dr. - He is no more!

Nyeona was quiet. She was just listening to everything.

Others - How did it happen?
Dr. - It's a random heart attack!

Others were giving Nyeona comforts, which she didn't need. She wasn't sad. Cause never loved him.

Others - Now.... who will rule?
Defense officer - For some time, Mrs. Nyeona needs to take care of this kingdom..... as a queen!

Some people were against it, but some agreed. Nyeona, who had no idea what was going on. But she agreed too.

Soon, everything started getting normal. It was the day Nyeona was going to get crowned.

Defense officer - Ma'am, I've set the defense team already. And about your security team, it's from your own place..... I've already selected your personal bodyguard. You just need to meet him.
Nyeona - Who?
Defense - Wait..... Mr. Kim, come inside!

For a moment, Nyeona's heart stopped beating. She looked at the door. And breaking the silence Mr. Kim, aka her new personal bodyguard, aka Taeyong, came in. His eyes were calm, unlike Nyeona's.

Defense officer - You both can talk now. I'll go and train your security team.

He left.

Nyeona - Taeyong.... what are you doing here?!
Taeyong - I'm just back to where I belong from.
Nyeona - It's not time for riddle..... you know....
Taeyong - You were married to the empire of Korea. Who is now dead.
Nyeona - That changes nothing.....
Taeyong - it doesn't need to change. I don't care if you don't love me anymore, but I do. And I will get you back no matter how far I need to go.
Nyeona - You're crazy! I'm getting crowned today..... if people here get to know, they will burn your life!!!
Taeyong - I don't care.
Nyeona - but I do! I care for you..... I don't care what happened with me or what will happen in the future, but I want you to be safe!
Taeyong - I was dying there without you! I couldn't find a single reason to be alive..... do you want me to die here? Say yes, and I'll be gone forever!

Nyeona covered his mouth by her hand.

Nyeona - Shut up!
Taeyong - Then please let me be here. Let me be near you.....
Nyeona - Taeyong.....

For stopping her, he kissed him. She was going crazy for the taste of his lips. After the kiss, when he hugged her, she broke down.

Taeyong - Hey, don't cry..... please? Tell me what happened?
Nyeona - I.... I just missed us.
Taeyong - me too.
Nyeona - How is.... Mina?
Taeyong - She is fine. You know maybe it's the time, she got a guy and it seems like he loves her so much.
Nyeona - It's normal to love her.... she is lovable. I'm happy for her....
Taeyong - The past months.... must be tough for you. Uhh... did he.... I mean, did he touch you?
Nyeona - Isn't it his right?
Taeyong - That means....
Nyeona - Yes, I'm not pure anymore! He had sex with me..... nearly every single night! I was only free when he went to the wars or meeting with other people.
I've become.....
Taeyong - Stop! Don't say anything......
Nyeona - Did you change your decision?
Taeyong - Is this what you think about me? Nyeona, I love you no matter what!
Nyeona - *cried* I couldn't..... stop him!
Taeyong - He forced you?!?!?

Nyeona wiped her tears and nodded slowly.

Nyeona - He was a addict! He fulfilled his every weird fantasies...... he was a cruel guy in bed!

She told him everything. Taeyong felt his blood boiling.

Taeyong - You know what, I want him to be alive again so that I can kill him by my own hands!!!
Nyeona - Calm down now. They will come to me at any time..... we should go to the hall now.
Taeyong - Hmm.... we should.

Then they both went to the hall. With everyone's presence, Nyeona was crowned. With the crown, she felt powerful. She felt like now she would be able to change her future. Which she wants to spend with Taeyong.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked this chapter.....
I'll update soon~

Love y'all ❤️