C-27

One week later

Author's POV

You & Renée both joined Tae's school. You were in Tan's class, and Renée was at Tae's.

At lunchtime

You were eating lunch alone, then Tae approached you.

Tae- Why are you eating alone? May I sit here?
You - Sure.
Tae - Where is your sister? Why aren't you both eating together?
You - She.... I don't like eating with her.
Tae - Why?
You - Nothing serious.
Renée- Tae? I was searching for you....
Tae- Why?
Renée - Mr. Jung gave us a group project, remember? Are you free after school? Then can I go to your house?
Tae - We can.... finish it in school. Our PT class is off today.
You - I am done eating. I'll leave you two alone.
Tae - Wait, Alizée....

Taehyung called you by your name for the first time, and you both felt like it wasn't the first time. You looked at him confusingly.

Tae - Can you teach me the music today?
You - I thought you're busy with the project.
Tae - As I said, it will be complete in school.
Renée- She needs to study.... her tests are coming.
You - I'll go to your house at 7 pm.

Then you left.

Renée- What did I do now? Was it really necessary to insult me like that?
Tae - You're taking it in the wrong way.... maybe you can let her do something she likes.
Renée - so that she fails in her every class. You know she was one of the worst students back in Paris.
Tae - Everyone is good at something. Studying isn't everything.... right?

Renée rolled her eyes and left. Tae saw you left your handkerchief on the table. He picked it up and went to your class. He saw everyone was gossiping or doing something together, but you were sitting on the last bench looking at the sky.

Tae - Alizée.....!

Everyone looked at him. Some girls started fixing their makeup, which was shamefully unnoticed by him.
You looked at him and stood up. He signaled you to go outside. You did.

Tae- Here is your handkerchief.
You - You're really popular.....
Tae - That sucks.
You - *chuckled* really?

When he saw your smile, he couldn't help but smile too.

You - They won't attack me, right?
Tae - Why?
You - Cause you called me outside.....
Tae - oh my God.... no, no! If they come to you, tell them I'm your bodyguard. I will beat them if they do anything, okay?

He started laughing, but you were a little bit shocked. The word "bodyguard" made you shocked. But you didn't think much and passed him a small smile and went back to your seat.

????- Hey, I'm Daehyun. Do you know Tae?
You - He is my neighbor.
Daehyun- Why did he call you?
You - to return my handkerchief.
Daehyun- Umm, oh... you are so pale... do you lack blood?
You - No.
Daehyun - Isn't your sister joined as well? I saw her two days ago..... is she your biological sister? You both look so different!
You - As long as I know, we are biological.
Daehyun- hey, are you getting offended. I didn't mean any....
You - I'll like to study a little bit.
Daehyun - oh... fine.

You felt bad cause you knew what she meant. You went to the library. You were searching for a book so that you can diverse your mind from that convo. Then you met with Tae, just like the movies. You were trying to get a book, and on the other side, it was Tae.

Tae- Oh, hey.
You - Hm...
Tae - What happened? Don't you have classes?
You - I'm skipping....
Tae - why?
You - none of your business....

Tae understood you were upset. Cause you weren't looking into his eyes. He came to your side.

Tae - Did anyone say anything to you?
You - no.
Tae - They did. Your eyes are telling that you are lying.
You - How good you are at reading eyes..... can you just leave me now?

You left alone without the book. He sighed. He was indeed worried about you, but he didn't want to get into your personal space.

THANK YOU
I hope you enjoyed.....
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️