C-41

After they got back from Nyeona's village.......

Taeyong - Nyeona..... for how long we need to act like this?
Nyeona - I don't know, Taeyong. I really don't know.
Taeyong - Let's run away.
Nyeona - That's crazy, I'm the queen now. You know the weight of a crown, right?
Taeyong - I don't know, and I don't wanna know! I just want you.....  I will try to find proper work and I will give you every happiness you want.
Nyeona - I know you love me hard. I love you too..... but let's wait until they find a solution. You know Korea can't have just a queen for so long.

Seeing Taeyong like that, Nyeona hugged him. He hugged her back. But in every love story, there is a villain. She saw them together, and a smirk appeared on her lips.

Two days later

Nyeona was having dinner alone when Haena came in.

Nyeona - Haena?
Haena - Where is he?
Nyeona - Who?
Haena - Your bodyguard.
Nyeona - Why are you looking for him?
Haena - You know what..... I kinda like him.
Nyeona - What?
Haena - Woh, woh, why are you so surprised?
Nyeona - That's surprising!
Haena - I'm gonna get him.
Nyeona - Don't act ridiculous!
Haena - Is that only your job??
Nyeona - What are you talking about?
Haena - I know your dirty little secret, queen.... I mean sister in law!

Nyeona felt like she missed her heartbeats. The smirk disgusted Nyeona.

Nyeona - What do you know?
Haena - That every night Taeyong sleeps with you.
Nyeona - what..... what are you gonna do?
Haena - How about I tell everyone? Our people and the ministers?
Nyeona - What do you want?!
Haena - Maybe I will stay quiet if you give me Taeyong!
Nyeona - Shut up!!
Haena - Then I need to speak up.....
Nyeona - They won't believe you.
Haena - Oh, they won't? Let's see if they do or not.....
Nyeona - Haena, don't do it!
Haena - Then give me Taeyong.

At that moment, Taeyong entered.

Haena - oh, hey, Taeyong.
Taeyong- What happened?
Haena - Nyeona wants you to be with me.
Taeyong - what?!
Nyeona - I never said that!
Haena - Taeyong, do you want people to kick her out from this country? Or punish her badly? I know about you both.
Taeyong - Do whatever, I belong to her.
Haena - Taeyong!!
Taeyong - If she gets kicked out ,I will be out, too. In fact, this is what I want.
Haena - You will regret it! I'll make sure you both will regret it!

She left the dining room furiously.

Nyeona - Taeyong......
Taeyong - don't worry. I'm with you!
Nyeona - What if they kill you? Taeyong, I don't care about me, but you!
Taeyong - nothing bad will happen. If it does, we will be together till the end!

Haena stayed silent. And her silence was scaring Nyeona more. Taeyong came to comfort her. They ended up getting hot. Their kisses, their touches, everything was silent. But who knew, the bomb was about to drop.

Noises made them look out. A lot of people were standing outside and looking at them.

Haena - I told y'all! Look how dirty things are between them!! Now I think she was the one who was the reason behind my brother's death. And look at her lover, a normal bodyguard who is from her village too.

They held Taeyong's hand and tied them. The women tied your hand. They dragged you to the main court.

Minister - What will be their punishment?!
Haena - Just kill them! So that they never can throw ink on our faces.

As she said, they first went to Taeyong and killed him by cutting his throat.

Nyeona - Taeyong!!!!!!!
Haena - Wait, she was the main culprit! She doesn't deserve an easy death!

At this moment, nothing scared Nyeona. She waited for her cruel punishment. They brought a bed of needles and made her lie on it. Her body was bleeding badly. She was screaming in pain. But they were too cruel. Slowly slowly, she died, a death of pain. Lastly, they buried their body somewhere near the palace.

No one knew what happened that day in the palace. It became a mystery. They became history, which was wiped by their kingdom.

With a sudden shake, Alizée's body started moving. She saw bright light, and it made her sit up on the white bed. She was still injured, but she solved so many mysteries by herself. Sometimes, we need to get wounded to cure our past's wound.

THANK YOU
I hope you understood this chapter.
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️