C-10

Taehyung's POV

When we reached back at our hotel, she was kinda tired, so I suggested that get some rest.

She went to her room. I went back to mine. I had plans for the evening, too. I was taking her to Disney land. She'd love to ride the roller coster. It was her second wish.

But in an hour she came to my room. I was confused, but I let her come inside.
She was in her comfy dress, which was like a night dress.

Tae- Do you need anything, Miss Y/n?
You - I'm feeling bored. And I couldn't sleep.
Tae- Uh, then?
You- Let's Watch a movie together!
Tae- Okay....

We turned on the TV and found out some random French movies. She told me to play one of them, so I did. It was a romantic one. And full with adult contains. I felt the hotness again. She was watching it. My gaze felt on her breasts, and it seemed like she wasn't wearing any bra. Her pale thigh curves. Ah, God, I needed her badly.

YOUR POV

I went to his room without any underwear. Cause I was in my night dress. A top and a shorts. I didn't mind going like that cause even if he did something, it'd be fulfilling my other wish.

I knew he was staring at me, my breasts, and my thighs. I was trying not to show my desires.

Taehyung's POV

Tae- Uh.... I will go to the bathroom.
You- Are you okay, Mr. Kim? Are you sweating?

She was teasing me. She was testing me. She didn't know what would come to her. She was staring at my lips. I knew she wanted me. Her eyes were telling me to kiss her wildly. But if I do something here, there'll be no going back. I'll snatch her from the whole world. I'd die without her.

You- Mr. Kim.....
Tae- Don't like me, Miss Y/n..... I'm your bodyguard.
You- too late....
Tae- Fuck!

I went near her and whispered : I hope you know, I don't know how to be gentle.

18+ warning ⚠️

She didn't bother to answer me and crushed her lips on mine. Damn, the taste of her. The taste of vallina and strawberry. I held her throat and pulled her closer. She held my chest lightly.
I lifted her ass up and made her sit on my lap.

I slowly entered my hand inside her fucking top. And I was right she was bra less. When my hand touched her breasts, she left a small moan. I threw her top and kissed her hard nipples.

Tae- Take off your shorts, Miss.

I took off my shirt while She did as I said. Her raw pussy. She was so wet for me. She would try to come closer so that I could touch it. I rubbed her clit and she kept moaning. I knew it was her first time, having orgasm.

I inserted two fingers inside her. She screamed. I started coming out and then again in. Her mouth was half open. She was making me more crazy by moaning like that. I spread her legs and entered one more finger. She was dripping. When I was thrusting, it was getting more and more slippery. I could tell it was her timing to cum. Her face was telling me. She kept touching my chest. I loved her hands on me.

Warning ends

Suddenly, the sound of the doorbell distracted me. I stopped, which made her a little bit upset.

Tae- Probably, someone from the hotel team. You go to the bathroom. I will check.

She nodded and went to the bathroom with her clothes. I wore my t shirt and went to the door.

Tae- Yes?
Stuff - It's time for lunch, sir. You ordered lunch in the morning. Here it is.
Tae- Oh yes. Thank you.
Stuff - Have a good time.

I wanted to say to him I was having a good time and he interrupted. But he was just doing his job.

I closed the door and called Y/n. She came back in her clothes.

Tae- Sorry for that.... it was really offensive.
You- I'm upset, Mr. Kim. I was this close to feeling my first orgasm..... but...
Tae- I'll make it up for ya. We are going to the Disney land after lunch.
You- Are you sure?
Tae- yeah!

After an hour

We left for Disneyland. I was never interested in this type of park, but she loved it, so I did too.

We rode the roller coster. I forgot everything except her. I knew all these would end one day when she'd know about me. She'll hate me, and I'm not ready to get her hate.

We ate ice cream. We ate corn dogs. We took a selfie.

Then we went to a restaurant and got some French fries and dumplings. Then we finally went back to our hotel. I told her to go to her room and sleep. She nodded and left. I went to my room and smiled like an idiot. I wanted this trip not to end.

Next morning

Your POV

I woke up and did my morning routine. The last night went like crazy for me. I'd keep seeing the stuff we were doing at the noon.

I went outside to call Mr. Kim for breakfast. He was already out of his room, so we met there.

Tae- I was going to call you for breakfast.
You- I came for the same. Shall we go?

He nodded. We left for the restaurant and got some healthy food for breakfast. He told me we were going somewhere after it.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked it~
I'll update soon.....

Love y'all ❤️