C-34

????- Madam, Mina.....
Mina - Let me feed my cat first!
????- It's getting late.... master Choi will scold me.
Mina - He won't.

Mina still stayed there to feed her cat. But he was nowhere to be seen.

Mina - Bini-ah.... where are you?? Bini....

She went to the forest which was nearby. She saw a guy was doing something while sitting down. She slowly went to him. She saw Bini was lying as he got a wound on his front leg. And that guy was helping him to bandaid the wound.

Mina - Bini! What happened to you...?
???- He was stuck in that tree.

Mina looked and found out a tree in front of them.

Mina - Is he alright?
???- Yeah. He just needs to rest for two days.
Mina - Thank you so much.... who are you?
???- I'm Jungho. Jeon Jungho.
Mina - Thann you Mr. Jeon.... I'm Choi Mina.
Jungho- I know you, you're the daughter of our general.
Mina - Oh, can I take my cat with me now?
Jungho- Sure.

With a sudden noise, everything got blurry. Sana sat up on the bed. She was just dreaming. But everything felt so real. Choi Mina looked exactly like her. She went out to tell everyone about her dream.

Sana - Guys..... I... dreamt something... It's really weird.
JK - What... is it?
Sana - I dreamt about Choi Mina!
Tae - what??
You - What did you see?
Sana - But.... something is more strange. The man I saw with her.... his name was the same as Jk's great grandpa! And they both looked really alike.
JK - Yeah, we look  exactly the same. Everyone said.
You - Now everything is getting more weird!
Tae - We will go back tomorrow.... if there's something we need to find out today.
Eunha - what happened?
Tan - why are y'all crazy about that woman.... ?
Tae - If you aren't interested, then you don't need to get into it.
You - What else can we know? And how?
JK - Maybe.... she will get another dream?
Sana - it's not a movie or kdrama.... it's not our past lives, right?

At this moment, everyone was silent.

Sana - what? Don't tell me I was Choi Mina in my past life and.... I was in a relationship with Jk's great grandpa! OMG! 
You - But.... this seems like it!
JK - Ugh... we should..... actually, forget about all of this!
Sana - Yeah, that'd be better. Let's have fun today.... and leave tomorrow!
Tae - Hey, look what I find.

He saw a small piece of handkerchief which had a beautiful cat's face. It was handmade.

You - Woah.... how cute!
Eunha - Isn't it the same cat?
Sana - you mean Bini?
JK - Bini?
Tae - Bini??
Sana - Ugh, I dreamt about this cat, too.... his name was Bini, maybe?
Eunha - Omg..... I am so hungry. Put Bini aside, and let's eat now!

That day, you all had fun. You played indoor games like ludo and UNO. After that, you ate Jk's grandmother's cooked food. Then it was already night, so you all went to sleep.

Mina - Where is he....
????- Who?
Mina - Taeyong!
????- He quitted.
Mina - What? Why?
????- Because..... he fell in love!
Mina - What? Taeyong? That cold jerk?
????- Yep!
Mina - Who is that unlucky girl?
????- It's your best friend.....
Mina - What?? Nyeona? Is he crazy?!

????- Are you guys talking about me?
Mina - Nyeona!! What am I hearing?
Nyeona - What?
Mina - Oh, you don't know yet? About Taeyong?
Nyeona - Where is he? He promised me he would take both of us to the fair!
Mina - oh my lord, Nyeona.... he is....

Suddenly, Taeyong appeared.

Taeyong - Uh.... yes, I will take both of you to the fair.
Mina - Seriously? You quit your job...
Nyeona - What did you say? He quitted?
Taeyong - I.... have some personal reasons.... Ma'am, can I talk to you for a bit?
Mina - Whatever....

Sana had dreamt again. But this time, it wasn't about the guy. It was more unrealistic........ cause the Taeyong guy exactly looked like Tae. But Sana couldn't identify who was Nyeona. In the morning, she badly wanted to know about Nyeona. And she knew where she would find it out.

Sana - Tae..... can you go with me to that caretaker's house?
Tae - why? What happened?
Sana - You won't believe me.... but still I've to say..... it's not only about Choi Mina & Jk's great grandpa..... you are somehow connected, too! I saw you in my dreams today.
Tae - What....
Sana - But I saw someone else, too. She was beautiful.... she had wavy brown hair, her almond eyes were hazel, and her smile was gorgeous. Do you know someone like this?
Tae - Uh....

He immediately remembered the lady in his dreams. Even though he never saw her face properly but he saw her hair and her blurry eyes.

Tae - Let's go.
Sana - To the caretaker's house?
Tae - yeah.

They both went to the caretaker's house together. And the old man again got excited after seeing her.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked it. I also hope some of your doubts are clear now. And trust me, it will get more clear with the next chapters of this story....
So, be with me until the end of it~

I'll update soon!
Love y'all ❤️