C-26

On the next day

Tae's POV

I was helping Alizée's mother to clean the front room of the house. She wants to open a small restaurant there. Renée was helping us, too. But Alizée wasn't anywhere. I don't know why I wanted to see her.

Tan was saying that she looked weird. But from which angle?

After a moment Alizée came down. She looked at me and then again looked away. Why was she avoiding me?

Renée - Hey, can you pass me that duster?
You - Here. *gave her the duster*
Your mom - Why did you wear sleeveless again?

I saw she had some light brown marks on her upper hand and on the backside, too. She looked uncomfortable.

Your mom - Then you'll make a big face and stay at your room always if anyone says anything about it.
You - I don't have any problems with these mom. It's you and my beautiful sister who have problems.
Renée - Alizée? We have a guest here....
You - So what?

With that, she left.

Renée - She is way too much, mom! Always mean to me..... or maybe jealous!
Your mom - Ah... leave it. Her mental state isn't okay.... you know...
Renée - But she is getting older. She should have some manners. I'm her elder sister.
Your mom - Leave it already. We have plenty of work to do.
Renée - Sorry, Tae. You had to hear this.
Tae - Oh no, no, it's completely okay. I didn't mind...

In the evening

Your POV

I wore a sweat shirt and cargo jeans. All because I wanted to hide my marks and the super pale skin.

When I went to their house, they talked to me and smiled at me. This never happened before that nobody talked about me. When they all were talking to Renée as she was more friendly, I saw that boy was agai staring at me. At this moment, I was pissed off.

You - Why are you keep staring at me?
Tae - Uh.... sorry.
You - I noticed this yesterday, too. If you wanna call me weird or ugly.... say it on my face.
Tae - Why would I call you weird or ugly when you're not?
You - What... do...
Tae - I simply meant that you're not weird or ugly. Actually, your eyes are quite hypnotic..... they are pretty.

He made me shut up. I never heard anyone complementing about me. Was he saying the truth , or was it because he pitied me?

You - You think.... I'm pitiful, right? That's why...
Tae- Did you ever see yourself in a mirror? Why would I pity you? You are beautiful....

I had nothing else to say. I just stared at him. He felt like an old friend whom I lost once.

Renée - Tae, I joined your school!
Tae - That's good. All the teachers are very helpful. You won't have any problem.
Eunha- What about Alizée?
Renée - She joined, too. But you'll see her face at school only one or two times in a week. She hates studying!
Tan - Then at what is she good at?
Your mom - She..... sings well, and yeah, plays guitar, too.
Tae - Then can you teach me sometime?
You - what... me?
Renée - She isn't professional yet.....
Tae - That's okay. I don't wanna be professional, too. I just wanna learn a little bit.
Eunha- Teach him, or he will always follow you.
His mom- Eunha, don't talk about your brother like this.....
Eunha - I was just kidding, eomma!

I felt happy. I think now I can have a friend......

THANK YOU
Sorry, it was a short update......
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️