C-11

YOUR POV

He'd not told me yet where we were going. I just followed him. He stopped in front of a street where a bunch of musicians were singing and playing instruments like guitar and flute. I just loved the atmosphere.

He went to them and talked with them for a minute. Then came back to me.

Tae- Are you ready for your first live show?
You- What are you... talking about?
Tae- Go and sing from the bottom of your heart. It's your dream, isn't it?

I felt like crying. I love this man so much. I never thought someone would do this much for my dreams. I smiled and went to them. I took the guitar and stood in front of some people. I started singing a song I wrote a few months ago. At first only 10-12  people were there but soon a lot of people came. They all were with their smartphones, and some of them were making vids. Some of them turned on the flashlight, and they were shaking it. I've never felt this before. Even if I thank him a million times, it'd be less.

After the song, I ran to him and hugged him in front of hundreds of people. A light music was played. He hugged me back. I wanted the time to froze then.

After a while we went back to our hotel. We didn't talk about anything. At that moment, I wanted to ask him already. About us. But I was afraid what if he didn't feel the same. What if he didn't like me the way I did. I was going crazy thinking about this stuff.

Taehyung's POV

I saw her quite upset about something. I wanted to ask her the reason, but she was looking at me like a lost child.

Tae- What happened to you, miss?
You- Mr. Kim, I wanna know about something.....
Tae- Yea?
You- Do you like me? What's our relationship at this moment?
Tae- Why.... are you asking questions like this?
You- I just wanna know.
Tae- We are.... nothing. I'm just your bodyguard.

She seemed hurt. It hurt me, too. We were going back tomorrow. I needed to get myself back cause I won't be able to get her hatred. I didn't want to hurt her like this. But when she'll know my truth, she'll be more hurt. And I won't be able to see her in pain.

You - Everything happened between us....
Tae- It was just for.... fun. You had what you wanted.
You- Oh....

With a huge disappointment, she left to her room. I went to my room and drank some alcohol. I looked at the photo we clicked at Disneyland. She looked cute.

The next day, we went back to Korea. She hasn't talked to me since yesterday. I was sad, but it was for her sake. At this moment, I knew that if I took one more step closer to her, I won't be able to come back. I knew I'd forget the revenge, and I'll just steal her from her father.

The next day, it was her 22nd birthday. Her dad arranged a huge party for this day. He called a lot of rich people from the country.

She didn't talk to me or went outside since we came back. I informed the men about my next plan.

After a while, she came downstairs in a violet gown. She did a beautiful makeup. She was looking like a goddess. I'd like to worship her for the rest of my life. I'd like to satisfy her every need, her every desire. I'd like to fulfill her every fantasies she read in the novels. Her father took her hand and went to the spotlight.

Dad- Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like you to see today's main character, my precious daughter. As you already know, it's her 22nd birthday today. But this party has another reason too. She is gonna join my company this week. I hope you'll welcome my Y/n wholeheartedly.

Everyone clapped. I couldn't read her face anymore.

Dad - And most of you know that my Y/n is engaged with an adorable guy, Hong Joshua. He was in Germany for a few years, but today, at my dadarling's special day. He came here.

Another spotlight fell onto Hong Joshua. Who was standing handsomely in a white suit. Everyone clapped again. Y/n's face had no change. I was feeling pain, a sharp one in my heart. Joshua slowly went where Y/n and her father were standing.

Dad- you all should know, in 6 months I'd like them to get married. I knew it was happening a little faster, but everything is for a better future. When Hong and Parks meet in the future, none will be able to break us!! You can start the dance now.

The thought of their marriage made me want to throw up. I saw her holding hands with Joshua and going to the dance floor. They were dancing. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to bomb this party and take Y/n with me to somewhere no one can find us. I saw Joshua was holding her like he owned her. I left the hall. I went to the rooftop and started drinking.

You- Are you fine?

I looked at my back and saw the most beautiful woman standing while looking at a jerk like me.

You- You should be happy now. I'm not gonna annoy you anymore. In 6 months I'm going to marry another guy.
Tae- Shut up!
You- It's my day, Mr. Kim. Maybe the last time, I can say whatever I want.
Tae- for fuck's sake! Stop.
You- Joshua told me we will move to Japan after the marriage. They are opening a joint business there. At that time, you'll probably be with some other women.

I held her neck and pushed her toward a wall. She didn't utter a scream.

You- He will touch me..... like a husband does. I won't be able to reject him cause it's his right.
Tae- If you don't stop now. You won't be able to walk for one week, Miss Y/n.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked this chapter....
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️