Chapter I: The Kingdom of the Lelembut

The day before Mother's Day, which falls on 22 December. The sea water on the shore of the Indonesian city of Pelabuhan Ratu became colder as December was the rainy season. An important event was about to take place in the Lelembut Kingdom.

Lelembut Kingdom is a sea kingdom at the bottom of the Indian Ocean built by Tethys, a super-class sea Titan with her children. Titans are early-generation angels who have original bodies twice as large as ordinary angels.

Tethys. Titaness of the Ocean. Super type A class angel. Elements of Water, Wind, and Light. 15,000 year old woman. Member of the Legion of Motherhood led by Aurora. Part of Uriel Luna's archangel army. Able to emit a detection aura 200 meters in the air and 40 meters into the earth. Able to provide a 200 cm protection aura. 17th child of Titan Ouranos and Gaia. Wife of Titan Oceanos and the first human killer Cain. Mother of Amphitrite, Methis, Nyi Roro Kidul, Nyi Blorong, and 6,000 Nymphs or Lelembut.

Tethys is the mother of Amphitrite, the wife of the Archangel of the Ocean Poseidon. In Indonesia, Tethys is nicknamed Kanjeng Ratu Kidul or Queen of the South Coast who is also the mother of Queen Nyi Roro Kidul and Nyi Blorong. Queen Nyi Roro Kidul is the current ruler of the Lelembut kingdom. Then Pelabuhan Ratu is a city named in honour of Kanjeng Ratu Kidul or Tethys.

Seeing that Tethys and her children never fought in the two Titan wars, the archangel Uriel Luna, with the permission of the Creator Father, sent Tethys and her children to help Adam take care of the oceans on Earth.

Before it was formed into Earth, the area around it was the Great Ocean. This great ocean was already inhabited by spirits and angels. At the beginning of the third Khairos day or the third thousand years of man, Father Creator separated the Upper Water into the firmament or sky and the Lower Water into two parts, the ocean, and the land. The oceans became the dominion of spirits and angels while the land would be given to the Creator Father's new creation.

After the Earth and everything in it was finished, the Creator Father finally created Adam and Eve in His image and placed them in the Garden of Eden. Eventually, Adam and Eve fell into sin, were expelled from the Garden of Eden, and suffered.

Then Shen Long and Lucifer attacked the Garden of Eden and Heaven, and since then Tethys and her descendants avoided Poseidon who helped Lucifer his master. After the second Archangel war, Tethys finally remarried Cain, the son of Adam, and had a new offspring.

Exactly 2326 years after the creation of the human Adam or about 5780 years ago, Father Creator was angry with the evil lives of the humans and angels He created. Father Creator made the surface of the Earth, Mercury, and Venus move so that the sea level rose and became a flood that moved to the land.

Father Creator also opened the windows of heaven so that there was heavy rain for the first time on Earth, Mercury, and Venus. The rain continued for forty days and forty nights. After the rain stopped, the water receded 370 days later.

All creatures living on land and those who could fly in the air, those who did not have time to take refuge from the flood died. Then only a small number of Demigods, Nephilim, Cursed Beings, Giants, and Dragons remained.

All of them who had time to hide in the Garden of Eden, in the bowels of the Earth where the kingdom of Shen Long or called the Underworld, the caves under the Earth, and some in the sea of the spiritual territory of the kingdom of Lucifer and Tartarus Venus survived. The rest who did not have time to hide all perished. So only creatures living in the water could continue to live a normal life.