Introduction to Atlas!

POV: Atlas

I quickly slipped into my clothes, running to the dinner table and grabbed some toast, before running back to my room, grabbing my books.

Shit, shit, shit I'm almost late! Why didn't my alarm go off! 

'Luna, get up we're almost late!', I yelled.

In response I heard something heavy drop onto the hardwood floor of her room, and after a few seconds she appeared from behind her door, hopping and trying to get her socks on.

I threw her some toast before running out the door, turning around and stick my head into the house.

'Bye mom and dad!', I said, before running off, with my sister right behind me.

'Finally lunch!', Sol, my best friend, said.

Sol is a transfer student from Alola, and surely the brightest of the bunch, which his infectious smile and sunny nature. The man with his always happy brown eyes, messy brown and curly hair and tanned body, always brought the sun wherever he goes.

My sister, Luna, on the other hand was quite moody, with sometimes a rare smile or laugh, and her pitch black hair and grey eyes didn't help bringing in some light to her.

I sat down next to them, everyone peacefully eating our food and joking around with each other.

'Can't you just leave me alone!', someone shouted, making everyone stare at him in silence.

I looked up at him, to see Amanda bothering him, of which I knew how bad it can be, since she wouldn't stop bothering me.

While everyone looked away from it all, thinking it died down, I too wanted to look away, at least until I saw Amanda shove all his food on the ground.

When the guy went to clean it up, I got up to help him, while watching Amanda steal his homework from him.

I kneeled down next to the guy, helping him clean up, making him look up in surprise.

'Are you alright?', I asked.

He shyly nodded, which made me feel sure that he was intimidated by me.

I got up and turned to Amanda. 'Amanda!'

She turned around, slightly surprised that I was helping the guy she just bullied.

At this point everyone was staring at us.

'Yes babe?'

'First of all,' I said, visibly annoyed that she still thought I was dating her, 'I'm not you're boyfriend, so stop calling me babe. Second of all, give him his homework back!'

'B-but..' she looked around nervously, hoping that all of this wouldn't destroy her reputation. 'She gave it to me!'

I looked behind me at the guy, confused that Amanda was calling them a she.

'Your pronounce are he/him, right?', I whispered at them, wanting clarification.

'It is..', he shyly admitted.

'Well, then why did you take it from HIS backpack?', I said, turning back to Amanda.

She looked around, to see everyone staring at her, some with hatred and some with no emotion whatsoever, but no one was supporting her. 'Fine! I didn't want it anyway!', she said, handing the homework to me.

I grabbed it and kneeled back down, next to the guy.

'Don't worry, I'm sure my friends and I have spare food you can have', I said, handing back his homework.