Homework

POV: Grusha 

It took us 4 months to leave the hospital.

Back at school things were a little weird, it was still summer vacation, but we had a few projects to catch up on, so we spend most of our time in Atlas' dorm, working it away while cuddling with each other.

'I'm not sure if I want everyone at school to know we're dating', I said, the last night at the hospital.

Atlas cupped my cheeks. 'Don't worry, darling, we can keep it a secret until you're ready'

'But.. what about you?'

'I want you to be comfortable with it, even if that means holding it secret behind closed doors'

'But if I didn't say this? What would you do?'

'Shout from every rooftop that this precious boy,' he said, nuzzling his nose against mine, 'is mine'

He was fine with our relationship being secret, maybe I fell even more for him. And he was great with keeping it a secret, almost as if nothing happened during the skiing trip.

But sometimes, when Amanda would almost sit down into his lap to ask him how he was feeling, I wanted to push her away and slam my lips onto Atlas' to tell her he's taken.

Today was one of those days. During free days, even vacation, everyone could still eat at the cafeteria in the school, and stay in the dorms, so me, Rika, Atlas, Sol and Luna were having a goodbye lunch in the cafeteria, where we were talking about everything that happened during the years Sol was here, because he was planning to go back to Alola to start his singing career.

But sometimes I question for who the long distance relationship between Sol and Luna was going to be harder, for comforting Luna, or sobbing Sol. 

Of course we all knew the secret surprise that Luna is planning for Sol, she was planning to move with him, but wasn't going to tell Sol until they were going to the plane, because she was mean.

And there came Amanda, with her button blouse, with the top three buttons not buttoned, and a skirt that barely made it past her thighs. Sol looked between her and Luna, back at her and started fake gagging, before giving Luna a peck on the cheek.

'Hey Atlas, how are you?', she said, smiling kindly at him.

'Good', Atlas coldly answered, not looking at her at all.

'You have plans tonight?'

'Homework that has to be done'

'Nothing else?'

'Nope'

'Are you sure? I'm free tonight', she said, cupping Atlas' cheek to force him to look at her.

'Sorry, but I'm taken'

'You are?', Amanda, Rika, Sol, Luna and I asked, with the same hint of confusion.

Of course, Rika, Sol and Luna knew about our relationship, and that I wanted it to be a secret.

'Yea, I met a nice guy not long after coming out of the hospital'

'You're gay?'

'Have been all my life, so, yea'

Her face turned pale, realising she was into "a creature of the distortion world". 'Oh, then I won't bother you', she quickly walked out of the cafeteria.

'Well that's one way to come out', Sol said.

'Just bluntly saying it', Luna added, with Sol nodding along with her.

'And a way to get rid of Amanda', Rika mumbled.

Back in Atlas' dorm, with the door locked, we were watching a movie while cuddling in his bed. 'For a second I thought you were going to tell about our relationship', I said.

He gently kissed me. 'I would never do it without your consent, never'

'Still, I thought you would', I said, slightly giggling from the kiss.

He chuckled, giving me a small kiss shower over my cheeks, neck and collarbone. When his eyes met mine again, I couldn't help but press my lips against his, giggles escaping my closed mouth.