Oh my arceus, oh my giratina?

POV: Grusha 

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️: I do NOT know a lot about the Christian beliefs, only what I've followed from Hazbin Hotel. Please correct me if I'm wrong about something ( this is my twist to the story tho, so it's not completely the same )

Also, this is a long one, bear with me

I was laying on the soft and warm ground. At least I think it is.?

To be honest, I don't remember the ground being white and fluffy, but it was nice to lay on.

'Hello?'

My eyes slowly opened, looking at a beautiful woman with golden wings.

'Hi', I softly said.

I couldn't remember how or why I was here, but she seemed familiar with this place.

'Are you lost?', she kindly asked me.

I looked around, before nodding.

'Maybe I can help you'

We walked past a golden gate, before I saw a crowd of winged people, some were white, others had black tips and some were golden, but those seemed to be the rarest.

'Oh! I forgot to introduce myself,' the lady in front of me turned around while speaking, continuing to walk backwards, 'my names Eve!'

She surely was a bright and bubbly person. 'And I'm-'

'Grusha Isaz', she finished me.

I stopped walking. 'How do you know that.?'

Her jaw clenched and her face became stuck in a permanent "shi-" expression. 'I.. uhmm..'

But because of that, more questions started to rise. Where were we? Where was she taking me? Why the fuck do they have wings?!

'Eve!', I heard a guy call out.

Eve was barely able to turn around, before being swooped up by a flying man with golden wings. 'Hey Adam!', she lovingly replied.

He planted a sweet kiss on her cheek, before turning to me. 'Found another lost soul?', he asked, looking at Eve.

'Yea..' she nervously chuckled, 'Grusha, this is my husband, Adam'

Puzzle pieces started to fall in place. 'Like.. the first man Adam? THE Adam?!', I yelped out.

Adam chuckled. 'Yup, that's me'

I wouldn't say I was a die-hard Christian, but my mum would always read me the bible as a bed time story, so many times I kind of have it memorised. 'So.. you work for Arceus?'

'Nah.. that's a blunt lie', someone behind us said.

I turn around, to see giratina standing there. I yelled out in fear and surprise.

'Good day, Sire', Adam bowed his head slightly, with Eve following him.

'Wha- huh?! Heh?', I yelped in confusion.

'We have a meeting today, about..' giratina looked down at me, 'some inconvenience. Lucifer and Lilith are coming too'

'Wow, even Lucifer?' Adam asked, 'this must be important'

'As in.. king of hell Lucifer, that Lucifer?!'

Eve took it upon herself to explain the real story of the bible. That Lucifer was somewhat a troublemaker because he never thought about the consequences. Lilith fell in love with him, Lucifer with her, they got married, Eve and Adam got married, Lucifer gifted the apple of knowledge to them as a marriage gift, causing evil to rise in the world. Giratina, who rules over the living and dead, created hell to punish the evil, and Lucifer begged to rule over it because he knew their existence was his fault.